I Need U (Pt.5)

A/N: Me hanging out with friends that ship Yoonmin.

"Hello?" Yoongi answers the phone whilst laying down on his bed, researching about his project that he would have to do with Dasom.

His body still hurt like hell, even after leaving it at rest for the rest of the day. Even though, he simply sighs pleasantly, enjoying the comfort that his one true love, the one thing that didn't leave his side, his bed, gave to him.

"Yoongi! Yoongi! Yoongi! Yoon..." Jimin starts to scream on the other end of the line and Yoongi interrupts him.

"What? What happened? Are you okay?"

"No! Of course I'm not!" Yoongi brings a hand to his chest. Did his heart stop beating?

"Because your freaking group is doing this promotion where someone ends up doing an "special project" with them and I know that with the amount of people that are already signing up for this project I will probably never win and..." Yoongi starts to laugh, feeling relieved and Jimin stops talking.

"Are you freaking laughing at me? Can't you see that I'm a nerve wreck? I'm about to curse here," Jimin sounds a bit angry now.

"I thought you were hurt or something! Jesus Christ don't do this to me never again..." Jimin mumbles a soft "Sorry", " anyway, you don't have to worry about that competition. You pretty much won it," Yoongi says, trying to make Jimin feel a bit calmer.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"When you arrive home I'll tell you," Yoongi says, trying to sound mysterious.

"But hyung..."

"No buts," Yoongi was going to resist the aegyo. He had to.

"Okay. I'll be there in an hour, okay?" Yoongi murmurs a uhum, and turns off the phone.

*****

"Yoongi?" Jimin closes the door.

"Hey," he smiles, while laying down on the bed.

Jimin jumps on him.

"I missed you," he says and Yoongi smiles.

"We were only away for 6 hours," and what he really means is "I missed you so freaking much my heart almost stopped beating because you weren't  by my side."

Yoongi kisses his neck.

"I'm fine, but I feel that my shirt is already leaking out blood. Would you like to help me change my bandages?" Jimin nods and gets his first-aid kit.

Yoongi removes his shirt this time and he can feel the cold air hitting his chest. However, as soon as Jimin touches him, his hands are as warm as heater. He thanks his boyfriend for being so warm.

He carefully removes every bandage and starts to clean everything up while having a light conversation with Yoongi.

"So, what is that contest about?" Jimin asks. Yoongi had forgotten about telling him.

"Listen, we need a sponsor for our M/V and we are seeking out someone that can actually persuade this Bang Si Hyuk guy to sponsor us. Hoseok immediately thought of you. And since he doesn't know that you know that we are Cypher, he decided to create this stupid contest that you'd obviously sign up for and you'd magically win it and work in collaboration with us," Jimin gets up and starts to do a small dance.

"Yoongi-ah! I'm so happy!" He kisses his cheek and Yoongi smiles, glad that Jimin is glad.

"There you go," Jimin finishes and Yoongi pulls him down by the arm, Jimin clinging onto his side like a Koala in the middle of the process.

"Today I saw your dance baby," Yoongi bites his earlobe softly and Jimin hums in approval.

"And... did you like it?" Yoongi shakes his head.

"I didn't like it. I loved it," Jimin smiles.

"Great. Because right now all that matters is one thing. Your opinion. Nobody else's," Yoongi laughs.

"I'm not sure if my opinion is the best..." Jimin shakes his head.

"Everything you do is the best," Yoongi actually has a light blush on his face. God he would have to create a new disease called "Jimin effect".

"Thank you hyung..." Jimin suddenly says.

"For what?"

"For making me realize what a stupid decision I was making. For making me understand that I was missing out what's good in life for stupid reasons. I don't even know what I was thinking..."

"Shhh... It's okay baby. I'm here for you, I'll always be," Yoongi interlaces his hands with Jimin's and kisses every single one of his fingers, making Jimin smile.

"I hate my hands..." Yoongi looks at his boyfriend.

"Are you serious now? Your hands are the most delicate, cutest thing I've ever seen. Your fingers are short and chubby and they fit perfectly inside my hands. Our hands complete each other. Like a puzzle," Yoongi says and Jimin hides his head on his shoulder.

"You're making me feel embarrassed. My hands are awful," Yoongi gets on top of Jimin and puts his arms over the top of his head.

"There. You can't see them anymore. And I won't let you see them, because they are my babies and I won't let you talk badly about them," Jimin giggles and Yoongi puts his hair behind his ear. He gets closer and kisses Jimin tenderly once more.

He presses their lips together and Jimin softly pushes Yoongi's head down to deepen the kiss.
Yoongi starts to trail kisses along Jimin's jawline until he reaches his special spot and Jimin trembles. Yoongi presses his lips harder, creating a hickey and Jimin lets out a moan. All he wanted was to pleasure his partner.

"Y-Yoongi..." he moans a bit louder as Yoongi starts to distribute hickeys all over his body, after removing Jimin's shirt.

He stares for a while at his abs and kisses every little bit of that toned abdomen.

"You're so beautiful..." he goes back to the other's face kissing him again, now biting his lower lip hardly.

They're simply a mess, moving their tongues around each other's mouths and Yoongi grinds on him, getting out another moan of his pretty mouth.

"MIN YOONGI!" Someone bangs at the door and Yoongi almost falls of the bed.

Why couldn't he have one freaking peaceful moment with his boyfriend?

The person outside starts to bang on his door whilst screaming his name. He recognizes the voice. A voice he hadn't heard in a while.

"Jimin, put on your shirt and please lock yourself inside the bathroom," he says pulling Jimin up. Jimin looks lost.

"What is going on?" Yoongi silences him, putting a finger on his mouth.

"Just go," Jimin nods and Yoongi puts on his shirt too, along with his sunglasses.

He opens the door and there are his parents.

His homophobic parents.

He looks at the two of them.

"I will never support a gay child," she says, almost spitting on him.

Apparently the video had gotten to her, making her give him a sole paper that said Yoongi was being revoked from the dorms on the next day.