Cypher PT.2 (Pt.2)

Jimin quickly unlocks his cellphone to check his messages and lets out a high-pitched scream.

All he sees is a message someone sent to him. "CYPHER'S REAL IDENTITY" and below, a photo of Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon taking out their masks.

Jimin looks up in horror. He looks at Yoongi and looks back at the photo, repeatedly. He tries to picture an image of his so beloved Suga. His height, his pale skin, those luscious lips... they looked alike with Yoongi's. How could Jimin be so dumb?

"I-is this true?" Jimin asks, shaking. Was he really seating next to the person he admired the most? The person that made his day not feel like shit? The person that made him get out of bed in the morning? The person that gave him a reason to live? Was that really him?

Yoongi's face is shut. "No, that's just a cosplay that we did for halloween, as I said I like Cypher very much," Yoongi says, maintaining the same expression.

"Yoongi... why are you lying?" Jimin asks quietly, truly wondering why the other was so cold.

Should Jimin trust him? Was this only a stupid joke or was it real? Then he remembers of one thing that had been bugging him since he heard Namjoon and Yoongi say it.

"Why do you guys call Hoseok Hobi?" Yoongi freezes, desperation written on his face.

"I-its just a friendly nickname..."

Jimin stands up, feeling fooled, even Hoseok had betrayed him. The stupid fanboy that actually has his idols by his side and didn't know. He should be grateful to finally be meeting his bias, his ultimate. Yet, all he felt inside his broken heart was betrayal.

"I am going to ask you one more time. Are you Min Suga?"

Yoongi denies by shaking his head.

"You're so full of shit Min Yoongi," Jimin wipes the tears of anger out of his eyes and prepares to leave the room. However, Yoongi gets his final say.

"Am I really? Who is the truly number one fan of a band, when he can't even recognize them even if the whole group literally sits next to him to have lunch together? How can one be that dumb? You're the one that is full of shit, obsessing over people that don't even know you," Yoongi finishes.

The room was so silent, that if a needle was dropped on the floor, they would still be able to hear it. Jimin turns around, heart already broken at the other's harsh words.

"If that's what you really think, I agree." Jimin opens the door and hears Yoongi call out his name as he runs through the dorm hall, trying to find an exit, a way out.

He leaves the building, also his will to live as he walks to the close bar where he would soon be found by his friend.

*****

He hears footsteps around the room and something sliding later on the bathroom door surface like someone had slid on the door to sit on the floor. He hears soft sobs and wonders who is on the other side.

"W-who is th-there?" Jimin asks a bit afraid.

"H-hi," a broken voice sounds on the other side of the door. Jimin desperately opens the door and sitting on the floor was no one else other than Min Yoongi.

Crying.

"Jimin..." he starts.

*****
A/N: SORRY BAE

(I know yall hate me now)