First Love (Pt.1) (Taekook centered)

A/N: This chapter happens on the night of Jimin's birthday

Jungkook pushes him to the wall hardly and their lips are together again.

"I hate you so much," he says while furiously ravishing the other's neck.

"I hate you too." Taehyung turns him around on the wall and puts their mouths together again.

They manage to get till Taehyung's apartment door and Taehyung fishes his keys out of his pocket. Jungkook is still grasping the other male's shirt tightly whilst leaning on the door, so when Taehyung opens the door he almost falls on the floor. He was a bit tipsy because he might have drank a bit of whisky when nobody was watching.

Taehyung closes the door with his foot and Jungkook pushes him again onto the wall roughly. Their lips clash together, both fighting against each other.

"I wish I never was your boyfriend," Taehyung says and Jungkook nods.

"At least one thing we agree on," he goes back to the older's luscious lips and traces rough kisses with his mouth until his earlobe, which he bites slowly. Taehyung moans and pulls Jungkook closer.

"I wish I had never met you , Jeon Jungkook. You hurt me so bad," Jungkook stops any motions that he was previously doing to look at Taehyung in the eye.

"I hurt you? I hurt you? You were the one who left me. You were the one who cheated on me," Jungkook is a bit angry now. How could the other say that? Taehyung looks at him confused and gets closer.

"You know that I'd never cheat on you," he looks at him in the eye and the younger almost believes. Almost. Jungkook wanted to make him feel the same pain that he did. The pain that he felt when he was left alone.

He slips his hands under Taehyung's shirt and softly brushes his hands throughout his nipples where he knew the other was overly sensitive. Taehyung moans quietly and leans his head on the wall.

That is when Jungkook furiously kisses him again and tries to search for the bedroom in the dark. He throws the other carelessly on the soft mattress, and quickly goes on top of him, sucking wherever he could, on his neck on his ear, on his chest, and Taehyung moans at every touch.

"Jungkook, please," he knew what the other wanted.

He simply nods.

Everything came along with a price though.

*****

"Will you be here when I wake up?" Taehyung asks with his sweaty body interlaced with Jungkook's. Jungkook plays with the other's brown locks and nods.

"Of course," Taehyung smiles and closes his eyes softly, leaning on Jungkook's shoulder. They were both so tired.

He looks at his previous boyfriend face. Everything about him was perfect. His eyes, his kindness, his boxed-smile. However, he had hurt Jungkook so badly. And he wanted to hurt him in the same way.

As soon as he is sure that the other is asleep, he puts on his clothes and leaves. Just like Taehyung had left him. Alone.

*****

"Shit. Now I want to kiss Yoongi hyung," the whole table turns around to face Taehyung. Jungkook specially. He knew that the other was only doing that to affect him. After their night together, the other would do anything to hurt him because he wasn't there with him when he woke up.

"Maybe one day Taehyung. Maybe one day." Yoongi says and Taehyung smiles brightly. Jungkook rolls his eyes. What was he doing?

"So, before this gets any weirder, can you guys finish eating? I want to cut the cake," Jin says and Jungkook is glad.
He takes Jimin's hand that is on the table and holds it so it would be visible to everyone how much he liked his hyung. Specially for Taehyung. Jimin smiles at him and Jungkook smiles back. His hyung was so innocent, he couldn't even figure out half of what was going on.