I Need U (Pt.4)

"I don't know... is that even a good idea?" Hoseok asks and Yoongi nods eagerly.

"Of course it is! The fans will love our songs," Yoongi smiles and Hoseok reluctantly nods.

"Okay then," Yoongi makes a happy dance. They were going to sing their solo songs on their next concert to see if their fans liked them.

Yoongi had his fingers crossed. He just wanted to sing that song he wrote once. Just so Jimin would see how much he cares. How much he's thankful to see the younger by his side.

"Namjoon, what happened to him?" Hoseok starts to judge him as Yoongi is still doing his happy dance.

"Guess he doesn't take rejection very well," Namjoon says once more and Yoongi sighs, putting his head on his hands.

"Jimin is my boyfriend," there. Straight to the point. He couldn't hide that anymore. He was dying to tell that to someone and he trusted Namjoon and Hoseok with his life so...

However, their reactions are different from those that he expected. He looks through his fingers, to see their reactions. Namjoon actually starts laughing.

"I'm sorry that I'm laughing, it's just that..." he starts to wipe the tears out of his eyes, "... it's so funny to see delusional people trying to pretend that things are the way they wanted them to be," Namjoon laughs a bit more and Hoseok giggles, joining him whilst scroling through his Twitter page.

"Are you seriously not believing me?" Yoongi is serious now. Namjoon raises an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry Yoongi, I think that all of us actually saw the magnificent "No" Jimin said to you yesterday..."

"Na-Namjoon?" Hoseok interrupts him.

"What?" Hoseok shows him his cellphone and Yoongi gets closer. He reads the message that Hoseok was showing to Namjoon out loud.

"Oppa! Did you see the cutest couple ever making up today? Here is the video... What the hell?" Yoongi asks and Hoseok plays the video.

"I h-hate y-you Min Yoongi!I h-hate that you make me feel...," Yoongi can feel his cheeks burning as the video carries on until Jimin's confession and their kiss. Yoongi backs away a bit, because both 94' liners were staring at him as if they were going to scream. And they actually scream:

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL???" They start to hit Yoongi.

"Aish! I told you that he is my boyfriend," Yoongi says and Hoseok looks like he is about to cry.

"Are you serious? I'm so proud of you Yoongi! My friend recorded this when she was having lunch because she was shook. And I'm too." Hoseok smiles, still not believing. "Ah, just also keep in mind that Seokjin hyung will probably beat you up for dating his baby," Hoseok pretends he's dying and puts his hand on his chest. Yoongi rolls his eyes. What was he even doing there?

"I'll go drink some water, okay?"

His dongsaengs nod and he leaves their small studio to drink some water.

There was only a water fountain on the Second Floor and they were currently on the third one. More stairs for Yoongi to climb! Yay!

He rarely had to go to a drinking fountain because he usually brought a bottle of water with him. However, his mind was so clouded he had to take this walk to think straight.

He reaches the second floor and hears an ear-splitting music coming out of a giant room. Its wall was made of glass so Yoongi checks what was going on. Something he was definitely bad at. Dancing. He was the only person in the world able to mistake five steps in one second. Wait... there was also Namjoon.
Anyway, lets just say that dancing wasn't really his forte.