Boy in Luv (Pt.5)

"Hey Taetae!" He looks at his friend that now wore a scarf and sunglasses. Look, Jimin was innocent, but not dumb.

"So, with who did you spend the night?" The younger ignores his question and whilst smiling, handles him a gift box.

"Tae, I don't need this," Taehyung shakes his head and Jimin feels obliged to take the gift.

He opens the box and there are actually three things inside. First, there is a book about self-esteem that makes Jimin rolls his eyes. Next to it there is a small bouquet of flowers for some reason, then, there is a wallet.

By Gucci.

"Kim Taehyung, is this fake?" Taehyung shakes his head and points at the wallet's logo and then it's price tag. It was real. Holy. God. Jimin smiles and hugs him like there is no tomorrow.

"Check inside the wallet." Jimin curiously opens its special pocket, and inside there is a pin of Suga eye-smiling (since his mask tapped his mouth only his eyes could be seen).

He still felt a bit creeped out by the fact that he was actually, mostly, sort of hooking up with his ultimate bias. However, as he saw the pin, he could only scream. And hug Taehyung tighter, of course.

"Jimin.... you're strong.... Jimin... Jimin I can't breath." Jimin stops because he can actually see that his friend is slowly becoming purple.

"Thank you, Taetae," he kisses the other's cheek and grins. His friends were amazing, really.

They walk until their usual spot outside the cafeteria and Namjoon is already there, with Hoseok and... Jin?

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" Jimin asks curiously and Jin seems offended by his comment.

"Wow, no need to be rude." Jimin rolls his eyes. He was just curious. "Anyway, you know that I usually don't skip class, right? However, today I decided to skip just once to give you your birthday lunch," Jin says while smiling.

"Birthday lunch?" That's when Jin gets an enormous bag and opens it. Jimin stares at it's inside. The amount of food that was in there could probably feed about the whole NCT.

Jimin was so hungry that he simply hugs his hyung tightly for having prepared all of that for him and starts to ravish the food.

He feels Namjoon and Jin's stares by his peripheral vision and he immediately feels uncomfortable. They liked each other and Jimin would just have to get over it and pretend that he didn't care. That he didn't care his hyung lied. His façade needed to continue. He couldn't show his true self.

He gets up and sits next to Taehyung on the other side of the table. A shadow gets near their table and Jimin sighs.

"Sup' hyungs?" Jungkook sits down next to him and hugs the older male. Jimin was a bit tired and angry at Jungkook because he was also skipping class, but right now all that he could do was hug his dongsaeng and sit on his lap. Maybe that was a bit gay, but Jimin was too tired to care. Also, he didn't give a fuck because Jungkook was basically his little brother.

He leans his head on Jungkook's shoulder. And looking up close, he sees that the younger had a lot of purple spots on his shoulder. Wait....

Jimin looks at Hoseok. The older boy is happily chatting with Jin and he wore a short-sleeved shirt. His skin was flawless. So, if Hoseok hadn't hooked up with Taehyung... and Jungkook...

Nah. It couldn't be.

"Hey," Yoongi says emotionlessly while pushing Taehyung far away from Jimin to sit down next to the younger.

Jimin sort of still ignores the older as he starts to sleep on Jungkook's soft shoulder. It was so comfortable.

"Jungkookie, you don't have to cut class to come see me," Jimin says and he can feel the other rolling his eyes in that annoying way that he did.