Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Today is the day that me and Alex has decided to mate. It's been a month since the triplets have been born. I have decided to keep our Angel a secret. I could not deal with all the packs sympathy at the moment so we just told the immediate family.

My mother took it badly. She blamed herself for not fighting her way towards me when the war broke out. I had to tell her it was part of the goddess will.

They all wrote a card of her birth and we put it in the tomb where Alex's dad was kept. It was good of him to bury her as I honestly did not think I would of been able to of done so.

Xander loved his twin sisters. He was a bit upset that all they do is eat, sleep and poop at first but loved it when they started to give him small smiles.

The girls were identical to each other. Green eyes and dark hair. I could tell they are going to be stunners when they are older.

It was midnight and the moon was at its Highest me and Alex stood facing each other naked in the forest. Ready to mate. For us to complete our mating we would need to mate in wolf form. So our wolfs to be joined as one.

I shifted first then Alex straight after. Our wolves sniffed each other. Locating each others scents. Alex being the playful person that he is locked my bum.

I yelped and nipped his ear. He lead me into a small pasture. It was filled with wild flowers. It was special. The mating and pairing of our wolves was tender and emotional. I felt the connection between us grow more. I felt him there in my mind. I was him and he was me. For a second we was one being.

We shifted and lay together on the flower bed. Alex covered me with his body. He moved the hair from the side of my neck.

He licked the hickey that he left there a couple of days ago. I felt pressure on my neck as he bit down on to it. I gripped onto his shoulders and his teeth pierced my skin.

After a second he let up to lick the mark. I felt his finger trace round my neck. "You're so beautiful." he kissed me to convey his emotions.

I pushed him onto his back. Lowering my face to his right side of his neck. I gave him his own mate mark. I saw the fading mark that he had previously. It was almost faded as over time as his mate is gone so nothing was there to keep it active.

I looked back on my mate mark. It was so beautiful. The connection between us was so deep.

One day I hope to carry his children. That was we have something together that is joint.

After the mating we went back into the pack house to check on the children. Xander insisted on sleeping in the same room as his sisters. So there was a small bed for him in the corner of the room. He managed to kick the sheet off the bed. I picked it up off the floor to cover him.

I gave him a kiss on his cheek as I tucked him in. Such a darling. My baby.

I checked over on the girls. We named them Heaven and Spirit. Not your usual names. But we choose them in regards for our lost Angel. She is in heaven now and we will alway have her spirit nearby. As the girls grow older i will explain it to them. I lit a candle on the window for Angel. This is something that me and Alex do every night. Since she is up in the clouds with the goddess I wanted to shine a light so she could see onto her sisters.

"They are okay darling." Alex hugged me to his side.

"I know." I kissed him back. "Lets start our life together!"

The end. Or is it??