Chapter 15

Chapter 15

The moonstone pack borders our own. So it only took around and hour to reach their pack lands after driving through no mans land then another hour to reach their pack house.

Two big strapping men were sitting up front and just left me and Tammy at the back. They did not introduce themselves for the drive or initiate small talk.

To be honest I wasn't really bothered. I was just tired out from all the activity of the day. I gave Tammy's hand a squeeze to send her some courage. I know she was frightened of the two days ahead that we are spending there. In this time she could pretentiously meet her mate soon.

I dozed off to the tense atmosphere in the car. Watching the dark scenery go by. It was half a moon night so I couldn't see well in the darkness.

" Ladies," A gruff voice said from the front as the car came to a stop. "We have arrived." he switched off the engine then they both walked around to open the doors for us.

I stepped out of the vehicle looking around my surroundings. I couldn't see the pack house yet but all around us was a dense forest.

Another car came to a stop in front of me. I saw two men get out and open the doors of the passenger end.

"Lisa," Emily stepped out the car first. Her dark hair tied in a loose bun with strands of hair framing her oval face. " You ok?" She asked as she gave me a hug.

"Yeah I'm fine. Tammy's over there." I pointed behind me. " How are you Laura?"

Laura walked over to us and told me that they had a good trip. I did not greet Tina neither did she to me. We just ignored each other like the other one didn't exist.

I do not know why she is here any ways. All she does is cause trouble.

" I think they are calling us over." Emily remarked. Taking control of the situation by walking us over to the pack entrance.

It was then that I felt his presence. Presence of an Alpha. He was there waiting for us.

"Ladies thank you for coming." He eyes lingered on me but quickly shifted away. "Your rooms have been made. And the will be a ball tomorrow night where you will meet the eligible men." He stepped back so we could pass into the grand foyer.

"The men will take your things to your room." He said as he picked up my purple suitcase. "Follow the person that has your luggage. And breakfast will be at ten am in the kitchen."

The girls gave me a wave as they walked up the grand wooden staircase that split in the middle. All of them walked up the left side of the stair case then disappeared from my view.

The Alpha commenced up the stairs. When I thought he be turning left into the west section. He turned right. I was a bit confused but I followed him. He took me to the far end of the corridor then swung open the double doors.

The bedroom was like a palace with a four poster bed with soft furnishing. I took off my shoes immediately as I didn't want to destroy a plush cream carpet.

The Alpha put my bag on the love seat beneath the window.

"I take it. This is too you liking?" Alpha Alexander asked as he approached me.

I gave a little spin around in a circle. "Of course this is too my liking!" I smiled.

He took a step closer to me and smiled. "I wanted to see you smile again."

I was stunned as he reached out to touch my cheek. "Vixen" he whispered softly. Almost as if that name held some kind of magic. His hand dropped away from my face almost instantly as he sniffed the air.