Chapter 23

Chapter 23

When Seb released my arms I quickly rubbed some life back into them from his bruising grip.

He stepped back from me and gently bowed his head to his Alpha.

"Alpha this is none of your concern." Seb told him. He lifted his head up in one could perceive as an challenge.

"Why are you here Beta." Alexander ignored Seb impertinence and moved to stand in front of me, blocking my view of Seb and the whole interaction.

There was a moments pause. This would have been the time that he should have come clean. And tell Alpha that I am his mate. "Lisa is a friend of mine. I just came to check on her."

What I heard shattered what was left of my heart. What was left of my feelings for him. I was right all along. He didn't want to be with me. He had a chance right here to make everything all right.

He denied me. My wolf howled inside me. Rejection loud and clear. I felt tingles from within my womb. The unborn baby will be without a father. A mans presence to guide them.

"You did not have my permission to come to the pack." Alexander announced.

"I came to ensure the safety of the women that would be traveling back to the pack. You asked for three extra men to go." I heard Sebs voice explain.

"I asked for men. Not beta for a trivial mission. Things are needed to be done at the pack." Alpha Alexander turned his back on Sebastian to face me. Showing a clear indication that Seb is no threat to him.

"Leave!" He commanded.

I poked my head around Alexander to see Sebastian hesitate. His body started making jerking movements. Like he was fighting the order to leave. I could see the fire of anger in his eyes.

When Seb was gone I turned back to Alexander. He seemed more in control of his wolf.

His hand reached up to caress my face.

"Vixen." He said on a whisper. His palm framed my face as he head leaned in to rub his nose across my neck. Sniffing me whilst rubbing himself against me. The Alpha was marking me as his.

Seb being here must have turned him more animalistic. The more he felt the need to to claim me. He doesn't think Seb as a threat physically but more as a threat to me. The Alpha must think that Sebastian still stood a chance with me.

"Your mine." He placed his lips on mine.

I opened my mouth instantly to his claim. Our tongues meshing together. Alexander pulled me up flush against him. My breasts pushed onto his chest.

Tingling started to spread out from across my body. After while my lungs started to burn. I pulled myself away from Alex to suck in a much needed air.

Alex pulled my neck to the side. Licking and sucking on the soft spot that is joined at the juncture. He gave little nips that sent a hot flush of fluids straight down into my pants.

I used my hands to rub up under Alexander under the shirt.

Feeling his firm eight pack beneath my fingers. My hand went higher to tangle in his chest hair.

I rubbed my thighs together trying to get rid of the heat that we building up when I felt the Alphas hand come underneath my baggy top. His hand skimmed my little bump the cradled it.

"Mine." he said again from my neck. The baby must of responded in kind cause I felt a big flutter something like movement.

I leaned back in shock. Looking at Alex his eyes dark with lust but his mouth smiling in happiness.