Chapter 19

Chapter 19

I turned my phone back on when I reached my pack lands. I saw a couple of messages from my parent and ten from Sebastian asking me if there was anything wrong. Why am I not talking to him. He misses me.

The last text he sent sent my heart into a flutter. He claimed that he finally got some time off and will be coming to see me in two days.

Two days. Two days! I repeated again in my head. My pulse kicked up a speed. I was going to see my mate in two days.

I felt as if the other days were a dream. He wasn't mated at all. If he was why would he be coming to see me.

Does not make sense at all. I started to look at his pics that he sent me. The old feelings of the mate bond coming through again.

Maybe he does love me and that woman trapped him. Like the Alpha said he didn't realise she was pregnant till he came back after he met me.

I smiled in the back seat of the car. It makes so much sense now. Of course he wants me but he doesn't know about our child. He would surely leave her once he finds out.

I mentally kicked myself I should of told him about the baby weeks ago.

We got to the pack house to see Sam and my family and what must be Laura's family waiting.

I didn't speak to Laura too much on the drive here. I was too much stuck in my own thought and she hers. As soon as the car stopped she gripped the handle to push door was open she ran to her father to cry in his arms.

I got out and notice my brother Tommy stiffen. His eyes seem to glaze over. He walked towards Laura family in an almost predatory way.

He roughly pulled Laura out of her fathers arms to spin her around to face him. When her father would of grabbed her back.

"Mine" Thomas fiercely growled. He gathered his mate in his arms to rain kissed down her neck.

I walked to my parents and sister as I didn't want to watch an intimate moment between mates.

My parents pulled me into a big hug welcoming me back from my trip.

As I greeted my sister I heard my mum say.

"Two of my children mated already and a grandchild on the way." I turned to see her wrap her arm around my dads side.

"How did we get so blessed Lana?" he asked her.

My dad is such a softie he took out his always handy handkerchief from his pocket and wiped at my mums eyes first then his own.

I didn't know how to tell my parents what I found out at the Moonstone pack. Cause to be honest now that i'm here looking at my parents I'm unsure.

Seb does want this. How can someone turned down their soul mate.

Then again thinking about the goddess story the king did that but he then returned back to his mate when he realized his mate was with child.

Maybe Seb can return to me if I play this right.

My parents brought their own car so I decided to go with them than wait for Tommy to finish. He may want to stay with his mate and finishing the claiming.

My parents dropped me off at my apartment. My dad insisted on carrying my luggage through to my flat. He didn't want me straining even though I was a pregnant werewolf. Stronger than most human females.

I thanked him when he placed the items in my bedroom as I placed the shepherd pie my mother cooked me in my kitchen.

"So when are we going to see this mate of yours?" my dad asked as I walked him to the door.