Chapter 17

Chapter 17.

The alpha stood in front of me in silence awaiting my decision.

The only sentence that I could spring together was " Why me?" Was I asking him or the goddess. I do not know.

"I wish it was my soul that choose you but it did not. You called out to my wolf and I know once that beta is out of your mind you can see the attraction too." He stated firmly. "I could smell your heat when ever your around me. You do not feel my alpha so I know you can handle my rank. Your strong. Your beautiful."

I laughed as I cut him off. "You're not giving me a declaration of love already."

He folded his shoulders as if I just insulted him. Good. Just because I saw my mate with another woman. Does not mean I am easy pickings.

"I need to speak with Seb first." I told him.

Alexander took off his torn black jacket and hung it around a chair. He then picked up that chair and placed it by the door.

"You are not going to see him till you have your wolf under control." he stated.

I looked over at him. " I am calm." I stood up and done a spin. "See. No fur. No fang. Pure human."

He gave a small smile and shakes his head. " Tomorrow before you leave I make an arrangement. Too many ears are downstairs. Tonight is for the mated couples not no soap opera for your play"

I growled at him. Felt my teeth elongate to the touch my lips.

The alpha's shirt flexed with his muscles as he stood up to face me. Ready to put me into submission.

" Stand down. She-wolf!" his voice more wolf than man commanded.

I took another menacing step towards him flexing out my fingers in preparation for a fight.

Him being an Alpha male he would never submit to a female.

He grabbed me by the hair pulling my head back to stare into my face. His eyes were full black. No hint of a man left.

Instead of feeling afraid I felt thrilled. He dragged me to the side of the bed and sat and pushed me down across his legs.

" Do you submit?" he asked again.

"Never!" I scratched his leg. He gave no indication that he felt it.

A slap was heard through the room then hot sharp Pain erupted from my ass.

I gave a hiss and gripped tighter on his thighs.

"Do you submit?" he asked again.

"No" I gasped.

He slapped my ass again but this time his hand lingered to soothe it. He used his palm to rub across my bottom.

I felt liquid pool down beneath my knickers.

I heard him sniff the air then he lifted his hand of my bottom. I automatically tensed anticipating another smack.

Instead I felt I the silk fabric of my dress rise ever so slowly above my Knees to settle on the middle of my back.

My bottom felt hot. Not from the Alpha hand but from his intense gaze.

"Oh you are a naughty girl!" Alexander said as he used one finger to go underneath my thong to snap it back against my skin.

He then moved my thong to the side so all of my lower half was exposed to him.

" Do you submit?" he asked again.