Chapter 11: Partyy!

I picked up my girls for a long overdue sleepover. Antonio and Nicolas were Brian’s closest friends, everyone got know each other better while we set up the party. Brian brought out the Vodka and Scotch from John’s den and he and Ant made some punch. Shane and I had a sip and she was instantly dizzy. Nicolas, Simone, Jade and Christina were setting out the snacks. Brian was trying to stop me and Shane from getting drunk too early and help clean up the garage. When were finished, we changed into our party clothes. I went for a seventies disco hippie Barbie kind of look and everyone thought it was funny. Well, it was and I was a bit tipsy. I munched on some Corn Curls while everyone finished getting ready. The door rang and six guys came with two other girls. I showed them to the garage then Brian introduced us.

“Okay so everyone knows Me, Ant and Nick, this my girl Cherise, her crazy amazing friends, Simone, Jade, Shane, and Christina. And these guys are, Brandon, Jayden, Robin, Kristen, Luke, Kyle, Corey and Camden.”

I knew Jayden, he goes to my school, he’s pretty good looking, tall, funny and so my type. I never spoke to him though, I used to have a crush on him but I could never get over my shyness.

“Hey.” I waved at him.

“Hi, small world isn’t it.”

I smiled, “Very. How do you know Brian?”

“From primary school, we were trouble makers. We used to be sent to the office every time we had class.”

I laughed, “Well, you never fully know someone.”

“Yeah, he’s not as sweet as you might think.” He laughed.

“Well, neither are you it seems, looks are deceiving.”

“True.”

We smiled at each other, he was easy to talk to, why was I so scared at school? Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae started playing and I started dancing and laughing. Jayden held my hand and mocked my Cheri jiggle. I looked over at Brian, who didn’t seem to mind much, he was just smiling at me.

“Is this how you usually dance?” He asked laughing at me.

“Oh yes! Better believe it.” I twirled.

“And you’re a Bajan? Oh hell no!”  (Bajan is the shorter way of saying Barbadian.)

We laughed. About ten more people came and started to really party. My girls came in and joined in with my crazy dancing. I parted from Jayden and partied with my friends.

A bit later, more cuties came flowing through the door, some brought their girlfriends, others brought even more guys with them and best believe it when I say that all these guys were hot, and possibly all werewolves.

Shane freaked out, “O.M.G! Check out that dude in the neon purple t-shirt.”

Simone jumped, “What? Where?”

I looked around, “You mean right there by the punch bowl?”

“Yeah! Major hottie!”

“Totally.” Added Christina laughing.

I nudged Shane, “You should go talk to him.”

“Umm… how’s my hair?” She fidgeted with her hair.

“It’s great. Now go!”

“But I’m going to go all ditzy and I know him from Parry Ridge.”

Christina touched her shoulder, “Do you want me to go with you?”

I smiled, “If that’s not enough support we could all come with.”

“I think… maybe you could stand nearby and I’ll just say hey.”