Chapter Twenty-Three

This Is The Last Chapter Of This Book I Will Post Because I Am Doing A Revamped Version. Anyways, Hope You Enjoy. I Will Try To Take Long To Finish The Revamped Version.

______

Quincy

My phone rung so i handed one of the girls the baby and went on the front porch to answer it. "Hello." i answered.

"Hey you." a womans voice on the other end said.

"Who is this?" i asked.

"Lelani." she said.

I shook my head. I knew it wasnt Lelani. This girl had an accent. It made me angry knowing that there were people out their pretending. "Who is this?" i asked calmly.

"Lelani." she said.

"Stop lying. Lelani is in jail. This is a land line." i said. There was a 30 seconds of silence on the other end. The girl must have figured out, i caught her in her lie.

"Look me meet at Alor in a hour.Come alone." she said.

"Who are you? And why?" i asked.

"Youll know me when you see me. I can help you. See you in a hour." she said then she hung up.

"Alor." i said to myself. The place sounder familiar. I remembered along time ago when i was doing business in New York. I got the same call to meet at the same place with a female. That female was Crystal telling me she was pregnant. I thought it couldnt be Crystal though. She didnt know where i was. I hadnt spoken to her since i had been kidnapped. I couldnt think of any other woman it could be, but i knew that even though i was told to come alone  i had to take back up because i didnt know if it was a setup or not.

I went back inside the house. "Hey." a girl said. "Im Kira." she held out her hand and i shook it.

"Quincy." i said.

"I know who you are.....boss." she said and winked.

I brushed it off. "You want to come with me somewhere?" i asked.

"Really?" she asked, excitedly.

I looked at her crazy. I dont know she was so excited. I was no celebrity. In my eyes, i was just a regular guy. "Lets go." i said.

We walked outside and i realized i had no car. "Shit." i said.

"Whats wrong?" she asked.

"I dont have a car." i said. I wanted to rent one, but the cops could have it traced and i didnt want to take that chance.

"We can take Kayannas car. She wont care. I go get the keys." she said then she ran back inside.

About two minutes later, Kira came back outside excited and dangling the keys in her hand. She put the keys in my hand and we got in Kayannas car. We headed to the Alor.

"So where are we going?" Kira asked excitedly.

"To handle a little business." i answered.

"Ohh thats cool." she said.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up out front of Alor. The place looked completely empty. No lights were shining through the window and no cars were in the parking lot. I parked out front and my phone rung.

"Hello." i answered.

"Come inside. Leave the girl in the car." she said then she hung up.

"Stay here. If im not back in five minutes call for help." i said then i got out and walked towards the building. I pulled the large door open and walked inside.

The place was dark, but there was a little light shining in from the top windows. "Hello." i said aloud.

"Stay where you are, dont move." a woman said.

The lights came on and there standing was the girl I had met on the beach when i first came back. "What are you doing here?" i asked.

"Im here to tell you that everything is over. You lost." she said.

"What are you talking about?" i asked.

"Your wife and your daughter. You lost so they are gone." she said.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" i asked as i started to get heated. Two men came in with large black bags then they dropped them on the floor. The bags look like they would be from a crime scene. "What is this?"

"What you have been fighting for this whole time." she said. "We dont need your money. We broke into your bank accounts and took all your money."

"I dont care about the money. I just want to know where Lelani is." i said.

"Here in front of you. I figured you wanted a proper burial for her and your daughter." she said.

"You bitch." i said then i charged towards her. She pulled a gun out and shot, but she missed me. I didnt have a weapon, but i wasnt afraid of her. I ran up to her and knocked the gun of her hand then I wrapped my hands around her neck tightly.

POW!

POW!

I let go of her and she fell on the floor trying to catch her breath. I turned around and saw Kyree standing behind me aiming the gun at me. I felt my mouth and looked at my hand, blood was on my finger. I dropped to my knees as teared my eyes. I had been shot many times but I knew this time was the last.

-------------
Sorry For The Shortness. I Been So Busy Working On The Remake. This MAY Not Be The Ending In The New Version So Just Keep Calm....For Now. When This Chapter Gets To About A 500-1000 Reads Im Going To Delete It And The Others Before It. If Yall Dont Like The New Version Ill Post It Again, But Fix A Few Things. I Feel That The New Version Will Be Better. There Are Many Changes, But I Dont Want To Say. I Can Say That The Way Lelani And Quincy Meet Each Other Is Different. There Is More Sex, Drama, And Drug Dealing.

Thanks For Reading And Supporting Me.

VOTE. COMMENT.