Chapter Twenty

I Know Alot Of Stuff Doesnt Make Since Right But It Will All Come Together In The End Trust Me.

Lelani

I sat on the jail bed and cried into my hands. I had cried so much, i had got a huge headache. I missed my kids and Quincy. I didnt know what i was going to do. I was facing life in jail. I didnt know what i would do if i couldnt see my kids for the rest of their lives. If Quincy went to jail, who was going to raise. They would probably be put in the system split up. I would hate for them to not be raised together, especially the twins.

"Lelani Donovan." i heard a deep voice say.

I lifted up my hand and saw policeman, unlocking my cell. I stood up and walked towards it. "Whats going on?" i asked.

"Your bond has been paid. Your free....for now." he said and slid the door open

I walked out of the cell and followed him to the front of the building. I saw Sydney standing there waiting for me so i ran up to her and hugged her tight. "Thank you, thank you." i cried. I was so happy to be out even though i spent less than a day in jail. I was glad she bailed me, i dout Tamara would have done it, once she would have got the chance to keep me locked away and take over.

I heard footsteps coming towards my cell. A male cop stood in front of it and began to open the cell door. "One phone call." he said.

I stood up and walked out of the cell. He pulled my hands behind my back then put handcuffed me. I followed him to a room with a table and a chair, it also had a phone in the corner. "The phone is over there." he pointed then he took my cuffs off.

I walked up to the phone and put it to my ear then i dialed Sydneys number. "Hello." she answered.

"Sydney, its me. You have to get me out of here." i said.

"Im trying, i tried to pay your bail but they woudnt let me." she said.

I frowned. "What the fuck?"

"I know. Im really trying. Me and the girls are having another meeting tonight." she said.

"Fuck a meeting. Yall know what yall need to do." i said then i hung up. I didnt get why they was having a meeting. If they thought hardcore like me, they would have got a bunch of shit together and broke me out of jail.

The police officer put the handcuffs back on me and took me back to my cell. I was pissed, i had to spend a night in jail. I didnt sleep on jail beds with the anti suicide cover. I slept on premium hand made matresses with all white with gold trim Gucci sheets.

I sat down on the bed and watched as he closed the door back. Tears filled my eyes, but i didnt let them go. I had to be strong. Those nasty bitches in there couldnt see me weak.

Kayanna

I walked into the restuarant and got seated by a waitress. I sat down at the table alone, looking for the girls to arrive who were all late. I hated late people. I told them i am business and they still wont listen. I needed to let them know i was serious ans throw in some kind of punishment for being unprofessional.

After being 45 minutes late, they all arrived except for Cheryl who had to stay with the kids. Lyrehc sat down to my right, Sydney to my left, and Kira and Tierra sat on the other side of the table.

"Sorry we-" Tierra said but i interrupted.

"I know, im not dumb. Im docking yall 1,000 dollars for being late." i said.

"The fuck? Im grown." Lyrehc said with a attitude.

"Act like it." i told her.

"Can we get to business?" Sydney asked.