Chapter Twelve

The Next Day. . .

Lelani

I sat on the balcony of the yacht, sipping on a margarita. We were getting closer to the island and for some reason, i was extremely nervous so i drunk alcohol the whole time.

The sun was blazing so i got up and went inside. When i past the Captains headquarters i heard yelling. I stood next to the cracked door and tried to listen in on the conversation.

"NO. NOT YET!" i heard Joe yell. I guess he was on the phone because he waited for an answer. "Ok. See you later."

"You really think we should kill her now?" John asked.

"Nah. I think we should get closer to the island or maybe we should drop her off and go out a little out a bit on the sea then come back in the night and just take all of them out." Joe said.

"The kids too and Tina?" John asked.

"Yes. All except Tina and the newborn baby  boy." Joe said.

The cover my mouth and silently cried. I ran back to my room and locked the door. I paced back and forth. "Why do they want my baby boy? Who is Tina? What would they want us dead?" i asked myself.

Then i thought about it, Kyree want my baby boy because he may want to lie and say hes his son ,but who is Tina? None of our employees have that name. I tried to think of anybody with a name closed to Tina and the only one that popped up was Tamara.

"No, no, no." i said to myself. "Im not letting this happen." I went in the closet and searched my bags for my gun. "Micro-SMG bitches?" i asked as i loaded it. I also had packed a bullet proof vest. I was wearing a bathing suit so i just put it on top and put a robe on. I wrapped a scarf around my thigh and tucked the gun inside. I got my mini machete and put it in my swimsuit top.

I grabbed some vaseline and put it all over me. I was going to be prepared for whatever was going to be thrown at me. I made my way back to the captains headquarters. Joe was inside alone so i went in.

"Joeeee." i said as i leaned against the door frame and put my leg up showing my thigh.

"Ms. Jones." he said as he sat down the table. "Can i help you?"

"You certainly can." i said then i closed the door and locked it. I walked over to him and sat on his lap.

"Ms. Jones arent you married?" he asked.

"Yeah but that doesnt mean i cant have my fun." i said.

"I still dont think this is a good idea." he said and made me stand up.

"You will in a minute." i said then i plumped back down on his lap and sucked on his hear. I could tell he liked it because he started breathing deeply. I started grinding on him until i felt his dick swell up then i got up and walked behind him. I put out my knife and i kissed him on neck then i gutted him. I slit his throat from ear to ear then i put the knife in his hand.

I unlocked the door and walked out but locked it back so it would look more like a suicide. I went back into my room and cleaned his blood off of me then i got a new robe because the other one had blood on it. I went back out on the balcony and threw it in the water.

"Lelani." John said.

I froze because i didnt know if he had saw what i had just done. "Yes." i said.

"How are you enjoying the boat?" he asked.

I took a deep breath and turned around. "Fine. I just cant wait to get home though."

"I bet your kids cant wait to see you." he said.

"Yeah, I wont be seeing them for a while though." i lied.

"Why is that?" he asked.

"There in England with their grand parents." i lied even more. I tried to get John to think that no one was home so he would just drop me off and never come back.

"Really? Will you excuse me?" he asked.

"Sure." i said. He went back inside and i tried to follow him without him knowing. He went into the 'cockpit'[A/N I think thats what its called on a boat.] I stood outside the door and listened in.

"Are you sure the kids are at the house?" he asked. "Well she said the kids are with their grandparents in England. So do i take her home or get rid of her?"

I laughed. This shit was all a joke to me. Kyrees going to have to come way harder. He know who i am and what i am capable of. He reason for doing this is so stupid. I dont even understand why he needs to have a baby to get his inheritance, he already has taken over Quincys company.

I pulled my gun off my leg and went into the room. John had his back turned to me, still talking on the phone. "Hang up the phone." i said as i aimed the gun at him.

He slowly turned and hung up the phone then he put his hands up. "You cant do this." he said.

"Are you sure?" i asked.

"My brother will catch you." he said.

I laughed. "Your brother wont be doing anything. He's been in the Captains quarters for a while. You might want to go check on him." John took a step. " If you move i will put so many holes in you, you wont be able to float on the water." i said.

"Whats your problem?" he asked.

"This is a setup." i said.

"What?" he asked, looking confused.

"You think i didnt know? I know about Kyree. We used to fuck and now hes broke so he needs my son." i said. "But you know that aint finna happen."

"If you kill me Quincy is gone." he said.

"I didnt kill you, i was in my room getting ready to get off the boat for when we docked." i said trying to tell him my plan. "Oh and your brother killed himself when found out you were dead."

"You cant do this? The cops find you." he said.

"They wont have any evidence. The knife is in your brothers hand and the gun is in yours." i said.

He held up his hands and started backing back. "No."

"Any last words?" i asked.

"Fuck you." he said then i shot him in the head. He slid down the wall making squealing noises before his last breath. He sat up against the wall and i put then i wiped the gun off and put it in his hand.

"Its done." i said. I picked up his phone and hit redial.

"Hello." Kyrees voice came over the phone.

"Ky, ky, ky." i said, calling him by his nickname.

"Lelani?" he asked.

"Your hearing me right. Your plan is over. The kids are in England, you tried to have me killed by the these wack niggas but instead i killed they wack asses. So, on that note you might as well give up." i said.

"No." he said. "Im going to get you."

"If you kill me, which i doubt will ever happen, you wont know where the kids are or the money even though there is none left. You doing this all for your inheritance." i laughed.

"You one weak nigga." i said. "Dont you have enough?"

"I will never have enough." he said.

"You want to be like Quincy so bad, but you will never be. Your not sexy as him, strong as him, your not good in bed like him. I regret ever sleeping with you or having anything to do with you." i said.

"What are you going to do about it?" he asked.

"You'll see." i hung up.

--------------
Vote. Comment. Fan. Check Out My Other Book, Tip And Tip$!

15 Comments For A Update.