Chapter Ten

10 Comments For A Update!
--------------

Lelani

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing. I looked at the clock at it was 10 am the next day. I got out of bed and looked out the window and saw Sydneys car parked out front. I still wanted to be alone so i ignored her and got back in bed.

I looked at my phone and saw that Tamara had called. I wanted to speak to my kids so i called her back.

"Hey Lelani." she answered.

"I want to speak to my kids." i said.

"They are busy right now." she said.

"Doing what?" i asked.

"They are just busy. Okay"

"No, not okay. I want to speak to them." i said.

"There busy. You should have answered when i called earlier." she said and hung up.

"TAMARA!" i yelled and through the phone down. I got up and put on some clothes. I grabbed a phone book and searched phone a boat rental place. I was going back home and no one was going to know, not even Tamara.

I found a place called Cribs On Yachts. I dialed the number and a man answered the phone. "Cribs on Yachts, how may i help you?"

"I need to rent a yacht." i said.

"For how long?" he asked.

"Uhhhh....three days." i said even though i really didnt know how long.

"Okay, will you be needing a personal staff?" he asked.

"Staff?" i asked.

"Yes. Chef, maids, captain and co-captain." he said.

"Yes, please." i said.

"Departure and Destination?" he asked.

"Im leaving today and i own my own island." i said.

"How many bedrooms and bathrooms?" he asked.

"One bedroom and one bathroom." i said.

"Okay. Your total will be 850,000 all together." he said.

"Damn. That cost more than this nice ass vacation house im renting." i said.

"You can try Tom Toms Fish Boats." he offered.

"No thanks ill take the yacht." i said.

"Your boat will be awaiting at the South Beach dock. That is were you will make your payment."he said.

"Thank you." i said and hung up.

I packed up all my stuff. I knew that i came here for Quincy and i said i wouldnt leave without him but i had to handle some business with my kids then i would come back for him.

I put my bags in the trunk and got in my car. I drove to the south beach dock and met with the captain and co-captain. "Hello." i said as i approached them.

"Hello Ms. Jones. I am Captain Joe" he said then he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "This is my brother John, hes the co-captain."

"Hello." John said.

"Hey." i said.

"We heard you have an private island." Joe said.

"I sure do. I need to get there as soon as possible." i said.

"Can do." Joe said.

"You usually have to pay before but since your so beautiful i wait till after." John said.

"Thanks so much." i said. "Can we please go now?"

"Of course." he said.

We got on the boat and i went into the bedroom to rest. I couldnt even sleep because i was thinking about Tamara harming my children or trying to turn them against. I hope Tamara is telling the truth, i trust her with my children and she helped me get my man back, why would she waste so many years to hurt me in the end?

Sydney

I took some deep beaths and tried to keep calm. I couldnt believe i was walking into the office of a man who raped me and made me come to work the next day.

I got out of the car and walked inside. I walked behind the front desk and sat in a chair. "Ill definitly be doing business with you." a woman said as she walked out of Kyrees office and he followed behind.

"I do too. This is going to benefit both of us in so many ways." he said.

"I sure hope so." she said and swooped her bang out if her face.

"Uhhh. You think i could take you out sometime?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes. "No, im engaged.....to a woman." she said.

I started laughing and they both looked at me. I tried to play it off as if i was coughing. The girl left and Kyree stood in the same spot with his hands in his pockets, staring at the door. I guess he felt me looking at him because he looked back at me. I looked down and started doodling on a sticky-note. He walked up to the desk. "Still bleeding?" he asked.

I ignored him and continued drawing. "Did you hear me? I asked you a question." he said but i acted like i didnt hear him. He grabbed my wrist, stopping me from drawing. "I should break your fucking arm." he said.

I looked up at him and he looked into my eyes. A tear slid down my cheek and he let my hand go then he went back to his office. I wiped my tear and tried to call Lelani. She didnt pick up.

She hadnt answered my calls and she didnt answer the door when i went by her house. I got a little worried because everything had seemed fine when i left her house the morning after the club. I hoped that Kyree didnt do the same to her that he did to me but i remembered who she was, if Kyree tried to rape her, she would gut his ass.

--------
I Know This Chapter Is Short But I Want The Next Chapter To Be A Full Quincy Pov.