Chapter Seventeen

15 Comments For A Update!
--------------------
Kayanna

"Hey baby." i said as i stared at Ronald through the prison glass.

"You miss me?" he asked with a smile.

"Hell yes. Im trying to do everything i can to get you out. I promise." i said. I really missed his sexy ass. I hadnt had sex in a year whuch was hard because i was so used to us having sex all day everyday or mostly when he wasnt working.

Ronald was 6'3, lighskin, muscles that would intimidate The Rock.Curly hair but he cut it into a fade because he thought the inmates would think he was gay. He had a tatoo on his neck that said Mya.

"You need to try harder." he said angrily.

"I am." i said.

"DID YOU HEAR ME? TRY HARDER?" he yelled.

"Okay. I am." i said. "I got some news you may like."

"What?" he asked.

"Kyree is in the hospital." i said.

"Is he dying?" he asked.

"No but hes suffering minor injuries." i said.

"Then what you telling me for?" he asked. "I thought you were working on getting rid of him."

"I am. Im flying out to New York to meet with my girls and Lelani." i said.

"Lelani. Why does that name sound familiar?" he asked.

"Im sure you heard of her. Her husband is Quincy Jones, big time Cali drug dealer. Im meeting her tonight, we planning on getting rid of Kyree." i said.

"Mhmm." he said.

"I love you." i said.

"I love you too. You took any test yet?" he asked.

"Not yet. It hasnt been two weeks." i said.

"I hope it works this time, i really want us to have another baby." he said.

"I do too." i said. After losing our daughter Mya, Ronald had been slipping me his sperm during visits.

"You know how hard i had to sneak to be able to get that?" he asked.

"Hard. I know." i said.

"One minute." one of the police officers said.

"I love you. Im doing everything i can to get you out." i said.

"I love you too. Let me know what the tests say." he said then he put his hand on the glass and i put my hand on the glass where his was.

"Times up." the officer said.

"Bye baby. I love you." i said.

"Love you too." he said.

I put the jail phone back on the little hook and walked out then put my pure gold Gucci shades on. I made me way back to my Benz and got in, i lit a cigarrette and inhaled the smoke then exhaled.I knew i shouldnt have been smoking because if i was pregnant i didnt know if it could effect the pregnancy this early. I hated smoking, it wasnt classy, but it was a bad habit i pickef up to get rid of stress.

I missed my baby so much. I was so ready for him to get out, but i wasnt willing to pay the price. Well i had the money but that aint what the cops wamted, they wanted me to have sex with them. I wasnt bought to do that. The only dick i took was Rons, he was my first and hes gone be my last.

I looked at the time and saw i was behind scedule. I crunk up my car and headed for the airport.

Lelani