What the Hell!

Genesis’ POV:

            As soon as I was released from the hospital, I moved in with Jasmine and the boys they insisted that I come home immediately so that they could make sure that I was alright. Jasmine told me that I would be staying in the basement instead of the couch where she initially planned but the boys were ease dropping on the conversation and they immediately let there mother know how much they disapproved of that.

            Now I got to see the boys everyday and take them to school while Jasmine picked them up and made dinner every night for us. She started dating again, and from what I understand she has at least three boyfriends now, but from the lack of phone conversations I can tell that those three are about to be reduced to zero. That’s good for me because the last thing that I need on my plate is another dude trynna come in here and be with my woman.  Jasmine will forever be mine, because after I had a taste I would never be able to have any other woman.

            Right now I was waiting for Eli to come home with my sons, he dropped Jasmine and Sasha off at there dance class or something, something in the back of my mind was telling me that there was something fishy going on there seeing as Sasha was a stripper before she settled down and became a school teacher, but anyway I’m just sipping on a beer waiting.

            My alone time was interrupted by Eli’s aggy ass ringtone “My Nigga”, it just repeats my nigga for thirty seconds.

            “What’s up?” I asked.

            “Yeah, I’m at the car shop, I need you to pick Jasmine and Sasha up. They get out at eight,” Eli explained.

            “You got the kids right?” I asked sitting up and putting my shoes on.

            “Yeah, they playing amongst themselves now,” Eli said.

            “Alright, just text me the address,” I said hanging up and leaving. The place was thirty minutes away, 7:30 huh. By the time I get there they should be out.

            When I pulled up to the parking lot I saw it was a dark little spot with a few cars out front. I was gonna wait ten minutes max knowing how much women love to talk and all. I pulled my phone out to pass the time, but after five minutes I noticed that a few more cars were pulling up. After ten minutes of waiting patiently, I took my ass in there bought to drag their asses out. When I walked in I saw a group of chicks sitting there talking like fucking teenagers or some shit. My frustrated ass just kept looking for Jasmine and Sasha, I didn’t see them. What I did see was five dudes sitting in front of the girls smiling and shit.

            A lady walked up to the stage in front of the pool that was there. What the hell, did he give me the right place? I was about to pull out my phone but it was in my car. Instead of standing around here like a idiot, I was gonna go back and get my phone.                       

            “Everyone give a round of applause for Jasmine,” is what stopped me from going to the car. Granted Jasmine is a very common name, but it was still stopping me from going to that car.

            I turned around and heard Body Party by Ciara on. All I was looking at was the milk chocolate legs walking out in these tall black heels. When I looked up the body, I saw Jasmine in a damn sports bra and some boy shorts.

She walked right up to the poll and swung around it about three times. Then she held onto the poll swinging her body around it with pure strength from her core and arms. She swung her legs in the air making an eight before she planted herself on the ground and held one hand onto the poll twirling her damn hips.