Get Out!

Jasmine’s POV:

“Jasmine, where is the mixer?” Genesis shouted from the kitchen while I was in the living room trying to relax.

“Where it always is Genesis,” I said rolling my eyes. This baby has been kicking a lot more and it hurts, it’s so bad that at this point I can barely sleep, and when I do get a chance to fall asleep, it’s during the day and that’s usually when Genesis or the boys need something from me.

“Mommy, you’re not paying attention,” Bo said pulling at the end of my skirt.

“Yes, baby, what is it?” I asked looking down at the floor to see his drawings.

“This is a family picture, isn’t it pretty,” Bo asked.

“Yes baby it is,” I said trying to go back to sleep.

“Can we put it on the fridge?” Bo asked pulling at my skirt again.

“Yes you can, your father’s in the kitchen he should be able to help you,” I said.

“But he’s cooking and he doesn’t ever want to be bothered when he cooks,” Bo said.

“That’s because Daddy can’t multitask like Mommy can,” I said laughing and standing up going with Bo to the kitchen. Then a sharp pain hit me in the stomach.

“Mommy, why did you pee all over the floor?”Jr. asked walking downstairs with the dog right next to him.

“Oh God, Jr. tell your father that he needs to take mommy to the hospital,” I said trying to remain calm as another pain rocked through my body.

“Shit!” I hollered holding my stomach.

“Mommy are you okay?” Bo asked rubbing my leg.

“No, your little sibling is coming,” I said.

“Terrence go get me a towel, so I can clean this up,” Genesis said walking into the room.

“Okay, Daddy,” Bo said walking out of the room to do as his father told him.

“Jasmine are you going to be able to make it for at least five minutes, Sasha and Eli will be here in a minute,” Genesis said moving me over to the couch.

“Yeah, ah shit,” I gasped in pain as another contraction rocked through me.

“Good job Terrence, now your Aunt and Uncle are going to be here in a few minutes so you have to behave for them while we go get your baby brother out of mommy,” Genesis explained to him.

“I know that Daddy, gosh,” Bo said walking over to me and gave me a kiss. “I hope you feel better mommy.”

“Thank you baby,” I said kissing him on the cheek and breathed through another contraction.

“Dad, Aunt Sasha and Uncle Eli are here,” Jr. said walking in with Eli and Sasha walking behind them.

“Hey momma, you all set?” Sasha asked walking in toward me, she helped moved my hair into a bun rather than have all the braids in my face during birth.

“Yea… son of a bitch,” I shouted as a contraction kicked my ass.

“I got the bag, could you guys watch the boys until we get back?” Genesis asked.

“Uh duh,” Eli said making Genesis look stupid ass fuck, and at the current moment I think he is.

“Sure, just call us when everything has calmed down,” Sasha said helping me up. I wobbled to the door with Genesis help. He sat me in the back seat of his Range as he started the car.