Chapter 24

I opened my eyes to see I was in my bed with Calle. I turned around and looked at my clock. IT WAS ONLY MIDNIGHT. I thought to myself. I quietly got off my bed and went to the hallway bumping into Bård. Literally.

"I want to talk." He said.

"Sure." I replied. He took my hand and went to the his room. I went and sat on the bed. Bård quickly came over and kissed me. My fingers got lost in his hair, but I pulled back,

"So much for talking." I whispered. He laughed and sat next to me.

"Well, Samanthia, I still love you, especially after I left. I was so heart broken. Now after seeing you come here I was hoping we could have gotten back together, but now you are getting married. I can't believe that," He took my hands and looked deeply into my eyes. "Please, just, I love you, I want to be with you." He slowly began to lean in.

"Bård, I think I'm pregnant." I blurted out. His head moved back,

"What?" He asked leaving my hands. His faced turned red with anger,

"How could-How do you know?"

"Bård, we are getting married, of course we are going to have a family, don't get all bitchy. But I'm not sure yet." I said standing up. He grabbed my wrist,

"Do you know how much that hurts me?" I shook my head,

"It's not my fault you didn't tell me who you were." I jerked my wrist away.

"God fucking damn it Samanthia. I was hoping you would have reconized me." He pushed me up against the wall.

"Gah, Bård let me go." I said struggling to free myself. He kissed me with much force, I clamped my mouth shut. I kneed him in his balls causing him to fall over.

"Get the FUCK out of my house NOW!" I said pointing out the door. I left the room. I heard some noises coming from the kitchen. Valencia was making some popcorn.

"Hey." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Hey." She replied with a smile. "Want to join me?" She asked. I nodded. We walked to the living room together. We began to watch some horror movie.

"What's wrong?" Valencia asked.

"Uh," I looked up at the stairs, seeing Bård coming down them with his bags.

"You're making a mistake." he said before shutting the door. I sighed,

"He's my problem."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"It's Bård, highschool boyfriend." I said. Her eyes widened,

"Like, the one?" She asked.

"Calle, is 'the one' now. But yeah." I replied.

"Well, what happened." She asked. So, I told her the story of when I met Ylvis, and Calle.

"Then he kissed me, and I told him I loved him too, But its true." I said, with my face in my hands.

"Well who do you love more?" She asked rubbing my back.

"Calle of course!" I said.

"Well, just tell Bård to back the fuck off." I coffed,

"I have tried, but. Gosh, I don't know." I cried harder.

"What's going on?" I heard Vegard ask, coming down the stairs.

"Nothing, where's your girlfriend?" I asked angrily. He laughed,

"She isn't my girlfriend."

"Well then where do you guys dissapear to?" Valencia asked.

"We were talking." He said.

"Yeah, I'm going to believe that." I said looking up at him. He sighed,

"What's wrong?" I shook my head,

"Nothing."

"Nu-uh-uh, is it about Bård?" He asked.

"No, of course not!" I said wrapping my arms around myself. He sat next to me.

"Don't lie to me, I know it is." He said.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Well he always talks about you, I keep trying to tell him you are getting happily married and that he's just going to ruin it. I told him, 'Would you rather see her happy? Or ruin a relationship she's actually happy in?'." He wipes a tear from my face.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore. But thank you Vegard." I said.

"Don't thank me, I'm just trying to protect you and your relationship."

"Where did my little spoon go?" Calle asked. I smiled,

"I'm just right here honey."

"I see that." He said coming down the stairs. Vegard moved from next to me and sat on the floor. Calle sat next to me and put an arm around me kissing my cheek.

***************************

Bård's P.O.V

***************************

I took a deep breath concentrating on the road infront of me. Driving at night is one of the biggest things I hate.

"She said she loved me!" I said to myself banging on the wheel. I screamed as loud as I could. I pulled into my drive way leaving my bags in the car. I slammed the door shut and stormed into my home. I quickly paced the for before I punched a whole in the wall. I gasped and held my hand.

"FÆN!!" I yelled. I looked at the blood coming from my knuckles. I stomped upstairs and went into the bathroom and stared in the mirror.

"GAAHHHH!" I held up my fist again but stopped. I took a deep breath.

"Just stop." I whispered. I went to my bedroom. I took off my clothes and put on some grey sweat pants and laid in my bed covering myself with my blankets. I looked around my room, all the pictures she painted for me. My dresser covered with our pictures together. I sighed and stared at the celling and closed my eyes.

***********************

Samanthia's P.O.V

***********************

I woke back up in Calle's arm, but on the couch this time. I saw Vegard lying on the floor slightly snoring. I smiled and looked over at Valencia sleeping. I stretched and I felt Calle's lips on my cheek.

"Good Morning princess." He whispered.

"Good morning Prince." I whispered back. I rubbed my eyes and got off the couch and went to the kitchen. Calle followed and started a pot of coffee' while I got out some pancakes and put them in the microwave.

"Mornin' kids." Vegard said walking into the kitchen hugging Calle. He hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Good Morning to you too." I replied. I took the pancakes out of the microwave and set them on the counter.

"Hey." Valencia said. I smiled at her,

"Hey, can you go get July?" I asked. She smiled and nodded as I made the plates and set them on the dining room table.

We were all eating when Valencia said,

"So...if you do have children what would you name them?" I pondered that very question. What would we name out children? I asked myself.