Chapter 17

"Samanthia..." I heard a whisper and opened my eyes.

"Good morning." I said to Matt.

"Wanna go out. Like get out of the house." He asked. I nodded.

"I need that. Sure!" I got up and walked to my bedroom. I pulled on some skinny jeans and a stained glass shirt. I put on my combat boots and brushed my hair and put on some makeup.

"Matt!" I called. He was at my door quickly.

"What about Calle?" I asked. He shrugged. I did the same and grabbed my phone and my wallet.

"Lets go I guess." I said grabbing my jacket on the way out. I sat in the passenger seat while Matt started the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Just down town." He replied.

"Uh okay." I replied. He didn't sound like himself.

**********

Skipping drive

**********

We got out of the car and headed to a dress shop. Matt sighed.

"While being your maid of honor I need a dress." I said taking his arm.

"Lets goo!" He said walking in with me.

"Does it have to be long?" I asked heading to a rack of dresses.

"Nahh you can look like a slut." He said with a laugh. I gave him a death glare.

"Shut up!" I said. I grabbed a couple dresses in my size and headed to the register.

"May I have a dressing room?" I asked staring at the brown eyes in front of me.

"No!" The woman said. I studied her face harder.

"God damn it! Jessy? How are you?" I asked her as she left the counter laughing.

"Great and you?" She asked opening a door for me.

"Thank you, and I'm doing great as well." I replied. She smiled and went back to the counter. I pointed to the sofa.

"Sit there and your going to judge me!" I said shutting the door. I could hear him laugh. I tried on the first dress. It was white and hi-low, Like one of those really pretty ones. Under the bodice it had some jewels. I left the dressing room. Matt was fiddling with his thumbs. I cleared my throat and he looked up at me. It took him a while.

"YOU LOOK HIDEOUS!" He yelled but then laughed, "I'm kidding your wearing that, your getting it." I sighed. I had seen this dress so many times It was my favorite.

"You just don't want to be here all day." I said throwing a shoe at him. He shook his head,

"Nahh I really like that dress." I rolled my eyes and said okay and slipped out of the dress and changed back into my clothes. I brought the dress to the desk. Jessy smiled,

"Great choice, this is a very beautiful dress."

"I know." Matt said. He paid for it and we left.

"Where you wanna go now?" I asked. Matt ran to a skateboard store. I tried to keep up with him.

"Ugh aren't you to old for a skateboard?" I whined. The greeter man at the door said,

"You're never to old to skate." I laughed.

"Whatever dude." My phone began to ring. It was Calle.

"Hello!" He said, "Where did you go?" He asked.

"I went downtown to get a dress." I said. "I'm sorry I didn't invite you, you were still asleep an-" He stopped me.

"It's fine!" He said. "When shall you be coming home? I was hoping we could go watch a movie." I smiled.

"Soon, and of course what movie?" I asked.

"Uh, Catching Fire is showing?" He asked. I loved that movie, I had seen it twice already.

"Yes! I would love that!" I said.

"Alright cool, I love you." He said.

"I love you also! Bye."

"Goodbye." He hung up and Matt came running up to me with a board.

"Look at this!!" He said jumping up and down. I punched him,

"Then fucking get it retard." I said.

"Woop okay!" He said paying for it. He rode out of the store.

"Let's go home I said. I am going to a movie with Calle." I said smiling.

"Alright." He said riding all the way to his car and we drove home. I opened the door.

"LETS GO CALLE." I yelled way to excited. He ran down the stairs and picked me up and kissed me. He walked me to his car and sat me on the passenger side and we went to the theater. When we go there he bought a coke and some Melkesjokolade, my favorite. Theater 4 was where the movie was showing. We sat in the middle of the theater. I cried at certain parts, I always cry. During the movie Calle did the whole cheesy yarn arm over the shoulder thing.

We were back at home, it was already 22:45. Ugh, I was tired. Calle picked me up and carried me to our bedroom. I just called it our bedroom. Wow, hehe. He sat me in our bed. Haha our bed. He got in with me and we quickly fell asleep.

A/N

Sorry if this chapter was short. I didn't want to forget about the wedding you know. Anyway I just notice I just hit over 1000 reads. I am so happy! DANCE PARTY. Anyway thank you for reading and please comment and tell me what you think. Thank you guys...love you! ;)