Chapter 6

As the movie was nearing the end, Calle was stroking my hair and he whispered,

"So...how do I earn a peek?" He asked his voice quiet but very seductive. I scanned his face and once again got lost in his beautiful eyes. I couldn't resist. I pulled his face towards mine and I kissed him, our lips locked. His tongue caressed my bottom lip. I barely opened my mouth and let his tongue slid into mine. His hand moved up and back my back slowly. I set a hand on his chest, while my other hand got lost in his hair. He pulled back and started kissing my neck. He lightly started to bite and suck to where a hickey was defineatly going to be left. I accidentally let out a moan. He pulled back and gave me a smug smile. I giggled.

"Where are Matt and Demetry? I don't want to bother them." I asked.

"And how would we bother them?" he asked fingers tracing my lips. I gave him a look(like, really? really). He laughed and kissed me again.

************************************

"So what are we doing today?" I asked Matt poking his arm. Matt grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers.

"Lets go get dinner!!" he said sounding way to happy. I followed. We walked around downtown a bit and we went to this nice sushi place. We shared some plates of sushi.

"I WANNA GO TO THE PARK!" I said a bit to loud. Matt smiled at me as he fed me a piece of sushi.

"I was planning on it, its beautiful at night, especially with the Christmas lights!" Matt said fiddling with his coat pocket.

************************************

2 hours Later

************************************

Matt and I were walking down the side walk holding hands. Passing by couples. I looked up at the sky. It was dark and gray. Matt turned me around so I was facing him.

"I love youuu!" He said elongating the you. I smiled.

"I love you too!" I replied. He sat a soft kiss on my lips. All of a sudden a cold drop of water fell on my face. I looked up it started to snow, every flake unique and big. It made this moment even more perfect. Still staring up at the sky taking in the beauty Matt had already gotten on one knee.

"Matt, what are you doing?" my voice trembling. I cleared my throat. Matt gave me a huge smile and took both my hands.

"Demetry, I love you, I have loved you for the past 2 years. Nothing will ever change that!" he explained not moving his eyes away from mine. He let go of my hands and reached into his coat pocket and revealed a small black box. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. They were streaming down my face. They could have frozen there. He opened the box, a gold band was inside.

"Demetry Neeson Draving, would you do me the honor, and let me be your loving husband?" his voice started to tremble as well. I started crying even harder.

"OF COURSE!!" I said louder than I wanted. He slid the ring on my finger and gave me a big hug. People around us started clapping. We just stayed there holding our embrace.

***********************************

My phone started ringing. I slightly opened my eyes, I looked back at Calle, his hair sticking to his face, his shirt off. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone.

"GUESS WHO IS ENGAGED?" Someone yelled from the other side. It was Demetry. I got up and walked to the kitchen. Not wanting to wake up Calle.

"Are you serious?!" I asked in a quiet yell.

"Yep, he just asked me!!" he said still crying it sounded like.

"Congratz!!" I said.

"Whats wrong?" he asked. It took a while for me to answer.

"I just woke up." I replied.

"Oh, well get some sleep, we will be home soon!" He hung up and I walked back to the couch and I laid back down next to Calle. He slightly opened his eyes and smiled.

"Hey Princess." he said. I kissed his pointy nose. I snuggled into his bare chest and said,

"Hello my prince."