Chapter 8

I had decided to take a taxi home while leaving Calle at the set to be able to actually get something accomplished. I couldn't stop thinking about Bård and what he had done. For a split second I actually wanted it. I shook my head violently. The taxi stop at my home, I paid the fee and went inside. I needed something to take my mind off of what had happened. I decided to do something I had put off for way to long. Decorating the house of course. Christmas Eve was tomorrow! I first put up the tree, I had Matt and Demetry help and put on ornaments and the lights. I hopped on Matt's back as I put up the angel on the tippy top. Us three moved back holding each other looking at the tree as the sun was going down. While we were still admiring the tree, I had presents to wrap! I went to the end table by the couch and grabbed the spare key I had gotten made for Calle and put it in my pocket. I had went to my bedroom, shut the door and opened my closet. Revealing moutains of bags filled with presents.

"Matt and Demetry get too much." I said to my self as I grabbed the first couple of bags and set them on my table. I had started to wrap and there was a knock on my door. I popped my head out at bit. Calle was home! I slid out of my room so he couldn't see inside. He hugged me.

"How is my princess?" He asked.

"Tired! Did you notice the tree?" Pointing to the living room.

"Yes I did! It is beautiful...just like you! So whats going on in there?" He asked motioning his hand to my bedroom door. I shrugged.

"Oh just wrapping presents," I replied. "Lets get something to eat." I said walking to the kitchen. He followed. I pulled the key out of my pocket.

"Oh yeah, this is for you! You can come over anytime!" He took the key and hugged me.

"Thank you. I love spending time with you!" He rubbed my back. I went to the fridge.

"Whatcha want?" I asked. Calle shrugged. I wound up making us some grilled cheese sandwiches. We all gathered around the table and held hands and said grace. After everyone was done I did the dishes. A pair of hands grabbed my waist. Guess who is was? Calle! He kissed my cheek.

"Thank you for dinner, I couldn't tell you the last time I had grilled cheese!" he told me. I had just finished the dishes and there was a knock at the door. I slid in my socks to the door. It was Vegard.

"Hello!" I said as I hugged him. But I saw Bård behind him. I gave him a sad look.

"Bård, I'm sorry I shou-" He stopped me, gave me a hug and said,

"It's fine, I shouldn't have done what I did." I nodded and let them in the house. 

"I love your Christmas tree!" Vegard said and he got way to close to it. I pushed him and poked him in the chest.

"Don't get to close to my tree! This was my parents' and all the ornaments are antiques!" I explain. He held his hands up and took a few steps back.

"Hey losers!" Calle yelled and he put his arm around me. Vegard let out a little laugh and pat me on the head.

"Can I talk to you for a second please?" Bård said to me. Looking at Calle, "I promise I won't do anything again." Calle nodded and I started walking up the stairs to the hallway.

"Yes?" I asked. He set his hands on my shoulders like he had before. I glared at him.

"I really like you Samanthia, The first time I saw you, that kiss we shared." He started to explain. I moved his hands off my shoulders. He sighed.

"I'm sorry, but I'm with Calle now," I said, "I'm sorry Bård...But you didn't try hard enough." I walked past him leaving him in the hallway. I went to Calle and hopped on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What did he want?" Vegard and Calle asked in unison. I shrugged.

"We wanted to know what I got you guys for Christmas." I lied.

"OOH WHAT DID I GET?" Vegard yelled. I glared at him.

"Keep it up you won't get anything!" I said pointing a finger. He came over and bit it.

"Pointing isn't nice!" He said. Calle smacked his arm.

"Neither is biting my princess!" He said. I stuck my tounge out at him. Bård finally came back from the hallway. He looked at me.

"Let's go home Vegard." He said keeping his eyes on mine.

"This early?" Vegard whined. I got off of Calle's back and let them out.

"Good night Bård and Vegard!" I said out of the door. While Vegard was already getting in the car Bård said,

"Jeg vil ha deg." (I will have you.) I slammed the door and sat on the couch. Calle ran to me and lifted me up. He sat down and set me on his lap. He kissed me ever so gently. I slowly found myself falling asleep on his lap.

"Goodnight my beautiful." Calle whispered in my ear. He soon fell asleep as well.