Chapter 9

I woke up way to early the next morning. It was 6 a.m., I had a lot on my mind. I had to cook dinner, finish wrapping presents, and then get ready for the New Year’s party I'm going to be hosting. I opened my eyes and quietly get off the couch and went to the kitchen. I sighed and leaned on the counter. I rubbed my eyes. I went to make a pot of coffee' for everyone. It had finished brewing and Demetry came in and poked my head.

"Mornin' kid!" He said and he grabbed a mug. I growled.

"Im 9 months older than you so hush!" I said, getting out the milk. He poured himself some coffee and I put some milk in for him. He blew it a bit and took a sip.

"What's wrong? You seem wonky." he said. Matt walked into the kitchen and gave me a hug.

"I'm so tired!" He groaned. I hugged him back.

"Then why are you up?" I asked shoving a mug in his hands. I finally grabbed myself a mug and poured me some coffee. I like mine black. I set a mug on the counter for Calle when he wakes up. Matt, Demetry and I all leaning on the counter. I finally decided to answer Demetry,

"I'm just tired, and I have so much on my mind."

"Don't worry we will help you with dinner! Who all is coming?" Demetry asked looking at Matt nodding his head.

"Well, I want to invite July, Valencia, and Fedir," I sighed, "I also want to invite Vegard, but Bård is going to wind up coming also." Matt gave me a weird look,

"What's wrong with Bård? You were absolutely in love with him!" I nodded,

"That was before I met Calle and we started to date. Things changed, things were done."

"What do you mean by that?" Asked Demetry.

"Well remember when I went to the set with them?" They both nodded. "Well, Bård came into Calle's room, where I was staying even though Calle was already with Vegard, and he kissed me, so trying to be faithful, I punched him." Matt choked on his coffee and laughed. 

"Good for you girl!" Matt said. I looked at him and took a sip of coffee.

"There's more! When they came over yesterday he said he 'Really liked me'". I said in a mocking voice. "Before he left he said He will have me, so I slammed the door and went to bed." Their eyebrows were raised. 

"What a weirdo!" They said in unison, I laughed. We had finished our cups of coffee and Calle had come into the kitchen. He took me in his arms and hugged me.

"OOOOOOOOOOOH!!" Matt and Demetry yelled. I glared at them.

"Hey I got you out a mug for coffee." I said motioning to the counter at the mug. 

"Thank you!!" He said kissing my cheek. He grabbed the sugar and put some in his coffee. I sighed as I went to the kitchen.

"What's wrong princess?" Calle asked, I loved when he called me princess.

"I have a lot to do today." I said pulling the turkey out of the fridge. I set it on the oven.

"It's okay we will help!" Calle said pointing to Matt and Demetry, then pointing to himself. I laughed. 

"Alright."

*********************************************************

Skip to 5:00p.m.

********************************************************

July, Valencia, and Fedir had already made it to the house. They brought gifts, I told them to set them under the tree. I had 60% of all the other presents under the tree. I turned on some Christmas music. July and Fedir started slow dancing in the living room. Demetry and Matt were laughing and Calle was sitting in the kitchen waiting for me. I left my bedroom in a Black polka dotted dress, the dots were mixtured of red and grey. It was a one shoulder dress, the strap on my left shoulder was a red bow, like a Christmas bow. My hair was curled and I had a bit of makeup on. My parents always said I didn't need makeup. I was very self conscious, everyone's eyes were on me.