Chapter 2

"Well, just trust me...please?" I gave in I don't know why. "Alright, fine. Where, and when, and what do I wear?" He told me the place, and very nice restaurant downtown. He said to dress nice, he was going to pick me up at 20:00. I had a solid two hours. I picked out my outfit, a red cocktail dress, not to short or showy. I went and took a shower. I came out and finished drying myself off, I still had and hour and a half. I went downstairs and told Matt and Demetry what was going down. "He is a comedian, you can't trust him, In going to sneak behind you, well not seriously behind you, but maybe after 20 mintues I'll be there just in case, he does something to embarrass you!" Demetry had it planned out. "Awe you are so sweet!" I lightly punched his shoulder. I decided to put on some makeup. Mostly concealer, eyeliner, and mascara. I barley curled my hair to where is was wavy. I put on my dress and my Steve Madden Gladlys. I grabbed my purse with my essentials, phone, credit card, 150kr, lipstick(Be a bombshell in HOT MESS). I sat on my couch. Awaiting his arrival. My doorbell rang 5 before 20:00. He was wearing a suit. His face brightened up when he saw me, while in loss of words I said, "You look very nice!" His eyes met mine and he smiled. "You look amazing as well! Absolutely stunning, beautiful, just gorgeous." "Stop with the compliments, lets go!" I wasn't a girl who got alot of compliments, and everytime I did, I kept declining them, they make me feel weird. The restaurant named, Grilleriet, was absolutely beautiful. Calle ordered for the both of us, grilled salmon. "How did you know?" I asked. "Know what?" "That I love grilled salmon!" He replied with "You look like someone who likes grilled Salmon?" The sparkle in his eyes, god it was so perfect. Why me? Just why? We ate our meals talking about his sidekickingness on I Kveld Med Ylvis. Also his comedic group Raske Menn. He asked almost everthing about me, and I answered everything truthfully. After our dinner he drove me back home and walked me to my doorstep. "Thank you so much, tonight was amazing," he said throughly enjoyed,"Maybe we can do this again?" I nodded, "Of course! I agree tonight was amazing! Thank you." He opened his arms for a hug, and he kissed my cheek. I blushed as he started walking backwards keeping his eyes locked on mine, smiling. He turned around and walked towards his car and I walked in my house and shut the door, leaning on the wall holding my cheek. This is so fake, its so unreal. "Sorry I didn't go, basketball was on." Demetry said looking down. I rolled my eyes. "Its fine you dork! I am so fucking tired though! Goodnight Demetry! GOODNIGHT MATT!" I yelled down the stairs. I walked to my bedroom stripped to my pjs. All of a sudden my phone rang. "Hello?" I asked. "I want you." said a man, who defineatly wasn't Calle.