8.

A few weeks had passed, Hazel was acting strange, everyone had noticed.

She wasn't the same Hazel that they all knew. No she was so much stranger then that. She was always moody, she even went at Angel and Zayn a few times. Eleanor read her mind a few times, thankfully Hazel didn't notice, the only thing she got from her head was

"He is going to pay"

"Soon."

"Wolves. Elves."

"I'm going to rip him to shreds"

"He WILL die."

Eleanor was very confused as to why Hazel was thinking that. Hazel was working extra hard on training and training all other magical beings. No matter where Eleanor found Hazel, she was always either training or close to the training area. She knew something was about to happen, she felt it in her stomach.

"Hazel" Eleanor called her over. "Keep going!" Hazel shouted at the others before running over to Eleanor.

"yeah El"

"Walk?" Eleanor suggested. Hazel nodded and followed her, they headed into the forest.

"What is happening" Eleanor questions as they walk past a massive boulder. The forest was overall green, enclosed with trees everywhere, vines here and there, rocks here and there, the sun shining through the canopy making a beautiful lightning effect. Hazel looks towards Eleanor with a confused face.

"What do you mean?" she questions

"You know what I mean" Eleanor knew Hazel knew. Hazel sighed

"can you stop reading my mind"

"nope"

"for fuck sakes" Hazel sighed, she decided to just tell Eleanor. She knew she could tell her.

"Basically, I know where Harry is-" Eleanor cut her off by squealing. Hazel hushed her.

"Thing is... He is surrounded with werewolves and Elves." Hazel frowned.

"Fuck" Eleanor swore under her breath, but hazel being the vampire she is, she heard. "Where is he" Eleanor questioned.

"Dark Forest" Hazel replied. Eleanor gulped, her eyes wide open.

Dark Forest is where you go to die. Dark forest has been described as other things but that's where suicidal people go to die.

Hazel heard something snap in the forest.

Eleanor and Hazel looked at eachother with wide eyes and ducked down. Just in time as a werewolf had jumped over them missing them by 10cm. They got up quickly, looking at the wolf with wide eyes. How did it find them. The wolf growled at them, his eyes were red.

"how.." Hazel whispered in her head, which of course Eleanor heard. Hazel knew they had to run, right now. The eyes, she knew who this wolf was, but didn't want to find out the outcome of what could happen. Hazel grabbed Eleanors hand and started running...

The wolf was behind them, they ran as fast as they could the thing about this wolf that Eleanor had not known, it was Him. Half vampire. Half Wolf. Hazel knew she had to get back to their house immediately. His pack wasn't far behind.

Eleanor was really scared that she thought she felt her cold heart beat as she ran. The wolf howled behind her. Bringing the rest of the pack to their locations. Hazel saw the house in the distance and tried screaming out.

"ZAYN! GEMMA!"

Back at the house Angel had a bad feeling, she looked around nervously, Gemma noticed and didn't want to say anything till she saw Angel put her hands on her stomach. Gemma knew something was wrong then, any vampire that gets a bad sense puts their hands on their stomach. Gemma walked up to her with a smile and nodded her head over to the bedroom. Angel nodded and walked in, Gemma following behind.

"Whats wrong"

"I don't know I just feel like somethings about to happen" Just after she heard screams coming from the forest.

"ZAYN! GEMMA!" 

__________________________________________

// thats it for the night! but hopefully more tomorrow, ive actually got some things planned for this book tbh.

Vote, comment and share ! <3 follow for more !