6.

The moon shined over the forest, fog filled the forest. Hazels friends searched and searched, they were close, they were close to finding her.  Eleanor was so worried about hazels safety, but she knew something has happened.

After 30 minutes of running around town, they stumbled upon this house where hazels scent stop at, angel looked towards the eleanor, zayn and gemma

"In there" she whispered as she pointed towards the house. The house felt strange, like something bad happened, they felt uneasy as they walked around the house, trying their hardest to make sure whatever or whoever was inside could not hear them, if there was vampires that is. 

"stop please" a quiet voice spoke as the group stopped, they all heard it, it was hazel and she sounded like she was in so much pain.

Hazel heard them, she could smell them, there was an odd smell with them, something shes never smelt before. As Geoffrey, the vampire who has been beating her senseless for the past 5 hrs, kicked her and then dug his teeth into her shoulder again

"stop please" Hazels voice was husky from screaming so much, hazel tried to speak but he punched her in the mouth, blood dripped from her mouth, staining the floor. 

The door opened and standing there was eleanor, eyes dark red, fangs out. Hazel felt herself drift unconscious, the last thing she saw was Eleanor ripping geoffrey apart, limb from limb.

The sight eleanor saw, made her mad, extremely mad. The sight of her bestfriend, her clothes ripped, claw marks up her body, blood pouring from her body, even vampire regeneration couldnt handle the chaos that was brought upon hazel, eleanor looked at the vampire stood next to hazel, she saw his fangs out with blood down his neck and blood on his fangs.

Eleanor let her fangs free as her eyes turned to blood red, she ran towards him and in one second, she was stood in front of him, another sec passed and his body was ripped into shreds, pieces all over the place, hazel was whiter then usual, she watched her as she fell into unconsciousness. Eleanor kneed infront of her bestfriend, staring at her in sympathy and in pain, wanting to know what her bestfriend went through and angry at the people that put her through this. Eleanor picked up her bestfriend and walked out of the room, as the others were finished with the other vampires and werewolves, they turned around and look towards eleanor, watching her bring hazel out, they were shocked to see hazel in such a state.

"We need to get out of here" Eleanor suggested as she ran back to hazels place, the others following behind

*At hazels*

After Eleanor treated hazels scars and cuts, she placed hazel in her bed

"where am i" A sleepy hazel asked

"shhh" eleanor shh'd her as she pulled a hair away from hazels face. "You need to sleep hazel"

"eleanor?" hazel asked as she tried to open her eyes

"yes its me hazel, but you need to sleep, we will talk in the morning"

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys im very sorry for not updating XD i got a job and i got addicted to minecraft XD

hope this was good enough, sorry if not