2.

A person would do anything to save the ones they love, the ones they care about, the ones that mean more to them then anything else in the world. 

Hazel turned around waving her hand in the air as an order for the rest who were still alive to follow her. Hazel's eyes glowed brighter each time she thought of Harry. "I'll get him back" she repeated in her head, over and over as she ran towards her house. She slammed the front door open, parts of the door breaking and falling to the ground as it was slammed against the wall. Hazel placed her fingers in her hair, pulling on the strands as she let out a frustrated growl. She picked up the flower vase, throwing it at the wall. The shattering sound filled the house as the rest watched on.

*Hazel's POV*

Glass, piece from the vase and lamps. It was all over the place. Smashed piece were stuck in my foot, I reached down grabbing the piece of glass pulling it out watching as my skin quickly healed. That was the best thing about a vampire. We feel no pain. If we get hurt, our skin heals itself right up. 

I need to get Harry back, I just, I need him. He is the love of my life. I don't want anything to happen to him, I cant let anything happen to him.

I put my head in my hands, tears in my eyes threatening to fall, I felt arms wrap around me, the person pulling me into their chest. I felt their hands pat my head trying to calm me down.

"It will be okay" the person said, who turned out to be Eleanor. I ripped myself away from Eleanor standing up. 

"NO!" I screamed, "it wont be okay! it wont be! you don't know anything about that forest Eleanor, none of you do!" I screamed loudly, flames rose from my hands, I felt my eyes burn, I didn't mean to, it just happened, before I could stop it. A flame went towards Eleanor who dodged it and ran over to the others. I looked at them all. I then turned to Eleanor, who had tears in her eyes, I stepped back realizing what I had just done. The flames disappearing from my hands, my eyes didn't feel like they were burning anymore. All of them stared at me with wide eyes. I opened my mouth, then shutting it. I couldn't think of anything to say. I didn't mean to do, it just happened, I felt so ashamed of what I had just done 

"Hazel" Niall said cautiously as he stepped towards me, I put my hands against my chest shaking my head from side to side. No. no. no. I need to get out of here. I looked around the room panicking, guess Niall noticed as he walked faster towards me. 

"no.. no.. no.."  I repeated over and over as I tried finding an exit. I couldn't let any of them near me, not now. They didn't understand. 

"Niall, don't come near me please" I muttered. I quickly ran towards the door which was still left open. I ran as fast as I could, trying to get away from them. I heard them scream my name, but I couldn't stop, I had to leave, I'll be back. I blocked my mind so none of them could read it. I had to go, I had to leave, just for a few days. I'm sorry guys.

I'm sorry Eleanor. I'm sorry everyone. Was my last thought.

_________________________________________________________________

sorry its short, i hope you like it. I'm sorry if it's shit, i'll try make it much better later on