1.

It wasn't suppose to happen like this. Dead souls. Dead wolves. Blood. it was everywhere. 

Hazel stood there staring at Luke's still body, his blood dripping down from his mouth, tree spikes sticking through his stomach. Hazel cringed at the sight.

"Dark Forest" Luke's voice still replaying in her mind. The Dark Forest is a place you should never go near, or in because once you go in, you never come out. Stories of dark souls, demons lived in those woods. There are things more worse then your own nightmare. 

"Hazel" a voice behind Hazel whispered, she turned around facing Eleanor, who stood there staring at her, her eyebrows furrowed. 

"What are we going to do" She asked, Hazel didn't know what to say, she looked at the field, then looked back at  Eleanor. Hazel's eyes went bright red, before answering.

"We have to get them" Hazel answered darkly. Revenge is what she wanted.

Revenge is what she will get.

____________________________________________________

This is a filter guys, i hope you guys like this book and i hope you vote, comment and share this story with your friends :) it means alot guys ! :) Still cant believe how many of you like the first book as it was the first one i wrote.