5

Howls in the wind, the moon shining down on the dark forest, it's light seeping through the cracks of the branches. In the middle of the forest, there laid a naked Harry, who was bruised and beaten. Scars along his body, blood running off his body and onto the ground creating a puddle of bloody around him. Tears fell from his eyes, it felt as if he was burning. It was agonizing. He felt someones foot press down on his naked self making him whimper.

"oh shut the fuck up you worthless piece of shit" Oh no he thought in his head. Harry tried to open his eyes but he couldnt.

"y-y-you ar-re su-p-ppo-sed to be de-ead" Harry stuttered before coughing madly making his chest hurt. The person smirked before leaning down getting close to his ear.

"Guess what?" The person paused before continuing "I'm back" before laughing madly and kicking Harry in the chest. 

On the other side of town, Hazel was still in the chair, blood running down her body. She screamed and kicked as the hungry vampire bit into her neck. The pain couldnt be described, she had never felt so much pain. 

"GET OFF ME!" Hazel screamed, tears running down her face. The vampire growled

"fucking slut" he muttered before digging his teeth in her neck again sucking her. Hazel let out a long, loud, piercing cry, making the vampire let go and covering his ears. Hazel unlocked her mind and tried to contact eleanor.

*Eleanor's POV* 

I have a bad feeling. Hazel still hasnt come back and im getting so worried about her. I have been trying to contact her through her mind but she has locked it and isnt unlocking it. The group hasnt been good either, they have though been travelling around the world to get recruitments. One girl, Angel has decided to join us on the hunt for Harry. She is Harry's cousin and Gemma couldnt keep her mouth shut and decided to tell her what was happening. So yeah, you know what happens after that, turning her and training her. She is in fact doing great with training.

It was around 12 when I felt something. Something strange. 

"ELEANOR!" My eyes widen and I looked around, I swear I heard Hazel's voice.

"ELEANOR CAN YOU HEAR ME" I looked around confused

"ELEANOR IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, CONNECT TO ME WITH YOUR MIND" HAZEL! 

"HAZEL! ARE YOU THERE?!!?" I screamed in my mind, hopefully connected with her 

"IM HERE! PLEASE HELP ME, THIS PERSON I KNOW FROM A LONG LONG TIME AGO IS BACK AND SHE HAS HELD ME IN THE DUNGEON! PLEASE HELP ME" 

"hang on hazel, ill get Angel to find you" oh and also forgot to tell you all, Angel can track any type of creature

"Angel?? OH WHO CARES PLEASE HELP" 

"BE THERE SOON" I quickly ran to the half the group who were in the back training recruitments. 

"HAZEL IS ALIVE EVERYONE!" I screamed, they all turned around and looked at me with wide eyes. 

"she is being held captured, Angel are you able to track her down??" Angel looked at me with wide eyes

"yes i am able to but i need her scent" I nodded and told her to follow me, we ran into the house, the rest of the group following us behind. I walked into hazel's room grabbing her tshirt and gave it to angel.

"Here you go" Angel closed her eyes and sniffed it for 5 seconds before opening her eyes, her eyes went from light blue to purple. 

"Follow me" She raced out the door, the rest of us following behind her.