Marked

Chapter 14

Waking up in Darren arm's, I feel like I have slept for day's. Hour's ago, I felt completely exhausted but now, I feel completely rejuvenated, stronger even. Darren is still fast asleep under me. Gently I moved off of Darren and grabbed some sweatpants, a tank top, underwear and my Hightops. Grabbing fresh towel's, I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower. Stepping in, I let the hot water flow down my body as I washed my hair. I wasn't in the shower longer than ten minute's when Darren walked in and decided to join me. He gave me a cheeky grin as he opened the shower door.

"Morning beautiful" he said as kissed my shoulder from behind me.

"Morning" I smiled leaning back into him.

He trailed some of his fingers down my back til he reached my lower back. His fingers started to trace a design on my back. I could feels the intricate patterns he is tracing.

"What design are you drawing? " I asked turning to face him.

"It's not a design, you have a new marking on you're lower back, it's beautiful" he explained.

"What does it look like?" I asked wondering why I have a new marking.

"It's black and red, the middle has a black circle with flames wrapped around it like you're new power and the rest of it spirals with flames coming out at the end, I have never seen anything like it" he said looking mesmerised by it.

After our shower we dried off. Darren picked up a circular makeup mirror and brought it into our bathroom. He stood behind me and held it so I could see it in the mirror. It looks exactly how he described it.

"I wonder what it means?" I said.

"Something to do with you're new power, maybe Brax might know, he might have some of the old books" Darren suggested as we got dressed.

"I'll ask them when they get back, hopefully they will have some news about how close they are, I think we should be the one's to bring the fight to them instead of waiting for them to come to us. They won't be expecting us" I said turning around to face him.

"Are you really ready for this Faith? you know the possible outcome, but what ever happens I will be right beside you" he smiled.

"Are you sure you're prepared for that, we could be living our life in hell?" I asked.

"I'm prepared to live anywhere as long as I have you, I love you Faith, nothing is going to change that" he smiled and kissed me.

"Are the pack ready to fight?" I asked after he broke our kiss.

"As ready as they will ever be" he said.

"Good, I'm not waiting any longer, the more time they have, Lucifer gets closer to getting his soul back"  I said determined.

"Okay, we will talk to you're mom and dad when they get back" he smiled.

As if they heard us, mom and dad shimmered into my room, breathless.

"What's wrong?" I asked them.

"He has his soul, the guardian found a way to call his soul back from the arch angel, that stupid bitch of a mother managed to open the box for him" Mom raged.

"Is she stupid, can she not see she is being used, they're coming to kill you and dad because they think you're evil, what the fuck do they think he is, he is the fucking devil" I fumed.

That woman is a fucking moron, she can't be that stupid as to open the box and give the devil back his power, he will destroy them once he has finished using them.

"I can't believe we're related to that woman, she has gone out of her way to cause us pain, done everything she can to make sure we will die. I'm done, when I see her, her soul is only destined for one place. She will regret ever trying to hurt us, I will make sure of that" Mom said with her power bubbling at the surface.

"I think we should bring the fight to them instead of waiting for them to attack, they won't be expecting it. After yesterday, I have more control of my power's, I can feel it and I have a new marking aswell" I told mom and dad.

"You have a new marking? when did that appear?" Mom asked as her power starting to simmer down.

"Some time during the night, I will show you, maybe one of you're books dad can explain it" I said, as I turned around and lifted up my top.

"That is beautiful honey, it's looks just like you're energy ball with the flames, Brax get the books you're father showed me, it might be in it, like mine were" Mom said to dad.

"Be will be back in a few minute's" he said as he shimmered.

"How do you know for definite that he got his soul back?" I asked mom.

"Just as we got close enough, I could see her open the box for him, you're dad wouldn't let me go to try stop them" she said a little pissed.

"He was right, you would've been able to fight all of them especially if he has his soul mom" I told her. She would have been killed if she went up against him and the other's.

"I know, but I would have done anything and everything to stop him getting his soul, I still can't believe she did that" Mom sighed shaking her head.

Dad shimmered into the room holding two very old looking books in his hands.

"If you're new mark will be in any books it will be these two" he said holding them out towards me.

Taking them from his hands, I walked towards my bed and sat down. I traced my fingers over the symbols on the book and then opened it.