Your Mine

Chapter 7

My feet swayed back and forth in the cold water. How am I going to face Darren again, I'm beyond embarrassed. The pack sluts are probaly all over him by now. That thought alone sent jealousy ripping through my veins. I dont want them touching Darren and tainting him. I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard twigs snap under someone feet. Knowing mom she has probaly has come to check on me and see if I'm okay. I didn't bother turning around. I was startled when I heard a masculine voice speak,

"Are you okay Faith? , I turned slowly to find the owner of the voice on his hunkers beside me, its Darren.

"Yeah, I'm okay" I lied, I didn't want him to know I'm embarrassed that he saw my downfall.

"Faith you dont have to lie to me, I'm here to help you" he said, with his gorgeous eyes focusing on mine. The only thoughts in my head at that moment is what his lips would feel like on mine.

"Your here to help me train Darren, not fix the problems I have" I said.

"I can try help with those too Faith" he said, moving to sit beside me. Just having him sit this close to me is torture, all I want to do is close the space between us and feel his body pressed to mine.

"I wish, there isn't enough time in the world to fix those problems Darren, but I'm over it now" I said.

He moved his body closer to mine and I could feel my body heat up with him been so close. He really is gorgeous, I could get lost in his green eyes for hours.

"They aren't worth your time Faith, you are so much better than them, they only fear you because you are stronger than them and the girls, that's just jealousy because you are so beautiful, its hard not to be captivated by you" he said with a husky voice.

I didn't answer because I didn't know what to say, he knows what I am and still thinks I'm beautiful. I just looked at him taking in every detail of his face. I have to fight myself not to reach out and caress his face with my hand. I can feel a strong pull to him, my body is screaming at me to touch him and make him mine. I was so lost in thought, I didn't realise he has moved his face closer to mine. My heart started to thump wildly in my chest. His lips are inches from mine. But before they came close enough he pulled back. I couldn't help but feel disappointment wash through me, my body felt cold with the distance between us.

"Are you ready to come back to your house" he asked

"Yeah, I am" I replied, pulling my feet from the water and shaking the wet from them. I stood up and put my hightops back on.

I started walking towards home with Darren walking beside me. Something about been this close to him feels right. I didn't dare look in his direction. I would only end up tripping over something and making a bigger fool of myself. Finally my home started to appear through the trees. I walked in the front door with Darren following behind me. I walked into the kitchen to find Seb and Alex waiting for me along with my parents. Seb immediately walked towards me and wrapped me in his arms, picking me up and squeezing me. I wrapped my arms around him and hugging him back. This is exactly what I needed. Seb kissed my forehead and put me down only to be wrapped in Alex's arms.

"You okay baby girl?" he asked.

"I am now" I said into his neck.

This was all I needed a pick me up from my boys.

"Alex, Seb, this is my trainer from the council Darren" I said introducing them.

Darren shook both of their hands.

"You will have a job training Faith, she takes it easy on us and were hard set to keep up with her" Seb said.

"Sounds like I will have my hands full especially after seeing her in action, fighting one of your warriors during training" Darren said, smiling at me.