Hell's Angel

Chapter 1

I stood still taking in every move the werewolf in front of me is making, he is watching me curiously, probaly wondering why I haven't got in a fighting position to defend myself. I might not look like I'm ready, but trust me, he won't even see me when I make my move, as much as my mother has been accepted, me on the other hand hasn't been completely accepted. A mix of two they can accept but a mix of three seems to test their limits. Every training session, the biggest wolves except for Alex and Seb, always go for me, wanting to teach me a lesson. Seb and Alex allows it because they know I can defend myself, but it took a long time for them to allow anyone to fight me. Their overprotective of me, like their parents are with my mother. But they are sick of the pack not fully accepting me, fear of the unknown make it hard for people to accept, even if you have grown up with them. When they saw my strength starting to shine through it like they all decided their mission is to break me, make me feel weak and unwanted. But it will take a hell of alot more than those mutts to break me, I never flaunted my strength, I never acted like I am better than anyone else, I spent years trying to be friends with them, show them I am as normal as them, the worst ones are the pack members, demons are more accepting, the guardians and vampires were cautious, but once they saw I wasnt a danger to them, they accepted me for me.

I have had to keep my mother from killing some of the wolves, when she first saw how they treated me she snapped, it took Liam, Jake, dad, Seb, Alex and me to hold her back. She doesn't want me treated the way she was, she wants to give me the best life possible, but even she can't control peoples reactions to me. The best advice she gave me and I stick to it, if people can't accept and love me for who I am without wanting to change me, their not worth my time or tears, that I need to be strong and never change who I am to fit in. I have stuck to that, I won't show any weakness around them, like now, if this over sized prick thinks he can break me, let him try, like the others he can find out the hard way. He is snarling and snapping his teeth at me, trying to frighten me, Seb and Alex have trained with me, their a hell of alot bigger and stronger, I have been able to take them both on since I was sixteen and two years on, I'm stronger than I have ever been, every time I win a fight their like two proud brothers, there all I need to keep a smile on my face and get through this shit. The girls all hate me even tough I have never done anything to them, its because Seb and Alex are always around me, their nearly twenty and still haven't found their mates, the girls turning eighteen have their eyes set on them hoping to be the next Luna or Beta female. The guys act like they hate me around the girls but their eyes have always shown lust, to the point that Seb and Alex have given them warnings to stay away from me unless they treat me properly in front of everyone, that they won't allow any of them to think that I will be one of their dirty little secrets.

Like the wolf in front of me now, he has always been nasty to me in front of all the girls, on his own he practically tries to jump me. Right now he wants the girls attention, if he takes me down, that exactly what he will get, all their attention. When I'm done the only attention he will need is from the pack doctor. I saw him ready to make his move and I smirked. This will be fun. He jumped towards me, aiming for my neck, to take me down as quickly as possible. I stood still til he got close, I spun to the side, grabbing the fur on the back of his neck, using his momentum, I swung his around and sent him flying into a tree, breaking it. He whimpered after the impact, but soon covered it with vicious growl, he is pissed now, that will only make his attacks sloppy, he won't think of his training, he will just try take me down whatever way he can. He got to his feet, shaking his head, he walked towards me, trying to stare me down, but I never broke eye contact.

He started to circle me, snapping his jaws, trying to distract me and intimidate me. I rolled my eyes, all the snarling and growling does fuck all to scare me. He ran and jumped over me trying to make an attack from behind. Two can play that game, when I heard his paws hit the ground and get close, I jumped and back flipped, I brought my knees down on his skull, sending his body crashing to the floor hard. I jumped off him and stood in front of him. I can see he is getting weaker, it will only take one more blow and he will be down. He slowly got to his feet and snarled. Time to end this. I pulled my fist back and landed a hard punch to the side of his head, making my elbow connect after my fist. I was right, that last blow finished him, his eyes rolled back in his head before his large body fell to the ground with a thump. I heard clapping, I smiled knowing it was Seb and Alex, know one else would clap for me. I turned around and found them standing, clapping with pride in their eyes. I gave them a small smile back, I love training and fighting, but having to constantly defend myself ever training session, is getting tiring, each fight, is like loosing all chances of ever been accepted, I hate it and what they all think about me, but I will never give them the satification of ever showing that.

"Anyone else what to challenge Faith or have you learned, you are all making fools out of your selves, showing how petty you all really are, this is not the pack I want, I want a pack who works as a team and accepts every member wether their vampire, demon, guardian or all three, quit acting like spoilt brats and grow up, your all dismissed, I can't stand to look at any of you any longer" Seb shouted.

"Good fight Faith, he deserved every bit of that, any of my pack piss me off I sending them to get their ass kicked by you, obviously anything I have been saying hasn't sunk in yet, I dont know why, your strong, beautiful and would do anything for anyone, I just dont understand what the problem is, you never flaunted your powers or strength, you only show your strength and skill to protect yourself, I swear I'm alpha of the most self absorbed pack, dont let them get to you, anyway you have Alex and Me, the two hottest wolves around, what more could you want" Seb said trying to make me laugh.

"True I do, I dont know about the hottest wolves around, but you two are all I need" I said smiling at Seb.

"Exactly, if they cant accept you for who you are, fuck them, they will need you before you will ever need them, you always have us Faith, dont forget that" Alex said wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we started to walk back to the pack house.

After the battle my parents built a house near the pack house, so they could stay close to one another. It was just a ten minutes of a walk from the pack house. I said my goodbye to Seb and Alex. I walked towards my house, I can't wait to have a shower. I opened the door and headed to my room, my parents are gone to have a meeting with the guardian to find out as much as they can about the growing group of guardian and vampires, what their intentions are. I know my parents know, but their not telling any of us yet til they know for definate. But I doubt their intentions are anything good, if they were they would have joined us by now. I know before the battle the guardians and vampires were killing demons the minute they enter this world because they were manipulated into believing that demons were evil, the same way they thought my mom was evil because of her black wings, her wings meant something more, she is the angel of judgement and soul, as well as a warrior, my dad is a warrior too, only he is a mix of guardian and demon. I was born with the mark of a warrior, I think it was no Brainer that I would have it with two warriors parents. Like my parents my wings aren't white, their silver and the edges are black. From the minute my parents saw them they told me to always be proud of them, their unique and make me who I am. I know mom was rejected and asked to leave by her family when they saw that her wing were black and that's when Liam and Jake found her and made themselves apart of her life til she accepted they loved her for who she is, black wings and all. I know she had to kill her father, it was her life or his, her mother tried to apologise to her when she found out what her wings meant and that they had all been manipulated, but my mom didnt accept, she had her family and it wasnt her. After that I dont know much about her.

I walked into my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I'm the image of my mother, I have my dads brown eyes instead of her blue eyes , their surrounded by long thick black eyelashes, I have jet black hair that is wavy and falls to the middle of my back, I have her small nose and full lips. I'm five ft nine, I have lightly tanned skin, I have a full chest a bit bigger than my mom, a toned stomach and toned long legs from all my training. I have been training since I could walk, once I saw the pack, demons, guardians and vampires training, its was all I wanted to do, I wanted to be as strong and skilled as my mother, she is so strong minded aswell, she lets know one get to her, someone does something to seriously piss her off, they always find out the hard way not to fuck with her. I guess that's where I get my fiery temper from, as much as I hate having to defend myself at every training sessions, I won't back down once I have been challenged either. I dont run from a fight, I'm the opposite, I run to them. Im too stubborn to back down. I dont start fights but I sure as hell finish them.

I turned the shower on and stripped off, stepping into the hot water, I just stand still for a few minutes letting the water spray down on me, before I scrub myself and wash my hair. I smile to myself, in a couple of days I will be eighteen and Seb and Alex are bringing me to the hottest club in the city to celebrate. Were meeting a couple of Seb and Alex's cousins. One of their friends is turning eighteen aswell so it should be a good night, on the plus side they won't know anything about me. I'm heading into town tomorrow for a girly day with my mom, to pick out something to wear and maybe find out what is happening with the other group. I have a bad feeling about them, I dont know why but its feel like something life changing is going to happen, but wether its a good or bad thing I dont know, only time will tell.