Flames

Chapter 13

1 week later

Warning X rated scenes in this chapter

Sweat trickled down my back and forehead, as my body temperature is getting higher and higher to the point I think I I could actually incinerated myself. But I don't stop, I push myself even harder. Creating a ball of energy and flames this size is taking more out of me than I thought it would. Every day I have practiced with Kaidyn and now Darren and mom are here to see what I can do. The first ball I created wiped out the forest this ball could wipe out everything for miles. But I have enough control to pull the energy and flames back into my body. Right now it looks beautiful, like a smaller version of the sun. I could feel something inside me change, not only is my body getting hotter, my veins feel like molten lava is rushing through them and thats when it happened. Flames busts from my skin, travelling all over my body til I'm completely consumed by beautiful flames. I could hear my mom gasp from behind me.

The flames didn't burn my skin like I thought they would. This actually feels natural, like my body is designed to hold them. The rising temperature of my body returned to normal, the sweat disappeared along with the feeling of lava burning through my veins. I should be scared Shitless right now but I'm completely calm as I watch the flames dance. Pulling the ball of energy and flames back into my body feels effortless now. Once I pulled it all back, I held my arm's out in front of me, mesmerised. Turning around to face Darren and my mom, they both look shocked but at the same time awe shone in their eyes. Darren started to move towards me, never taking his eyes off mine. I could see how proud he is and how much love he holds for me. He stopped in front of me and slowly reached his hand out to touch me. I knew some how that my flames wouldn't burn him because he is part of me now. His hand gently stroked my cheek and his thumb ran across my lips.

"You're so beautiful Faith, I wish you could see how you look right now, you look every inch the warrior you are" he smiled.

Before I could answer he moved closer and captured my lips with his, taking my breath away once again with the passion of his kiss. He slowly pulled his lips from mine and rested his forehead against mine, as we both took in deep breaths. I stepped back from him wanting to test something out. I smiled and let my wings free. My flames quickly traveled up my wings, igniting them. Darren looked at them completely captivated, he loved my wings from the moment he saw them because he thought they showed how unique and beautiful I truely am.

Pulling my wing back, I closed my eyes and concentrated, pulling the flames back inside me. This new power feels so natural to me now, that I have finally released the true power inside me that I have been afraid to reach for, afraid it would prove just how different I really am. But I stopped caring about what the other's think of me. My being different is what could possibly save us and I'm more than willing to embrace myself and become as powerful as I can. Their not the one's who are going to have to face lucifer and fight til one of us are dead. Their fight will be the easier one and they will still have their freedom when they come out the other side. Me, if I win, I'm tied to hell for eternity, I won't even allow myself the hope of getting to lucifer before he gets his pure black soul back.

Opening my eyes, I found the flames have vanished. I feel slightly naked without them now, like a layer of clothes are gone.

"My god Faith, you nearly gave me a heart attack when you burst into flames. Has that happened before when you created a ball that size?" Mom asked looking at me with relief.

"No, that was the first time that has happened but I think that power was always hidden deep inside me and I have been afraid to reach for it. But now, it feels like the most natural thing in the world. Even pulling that ball back felt as natural as breathing" I smiled.

"I knew you were powerful honey, but this has surpassed anything I could ever have imagined. You looked like a goddess when you're flames covered you're body, you won't lose this fight against him, even if he has his soul, he doesn't stand a chance against you now" she said with relief.

"At least we know now what I am capable of now, how is the packs training coming along?" I asked them.

"Great but not as big of an improvement as you" Darren smiled proudly at me.

"It won't be too long til their at the level you and mom fight" I reassured him as he took my hand in his, squeezing it gently.

"You're father and I are going to be gone for the night, we're going to see how close to us they really are, you're father is waiting for me so I'm going to have to leave now, I will see both of you in the morning for training" Mom said as she pulled me into a hug squeezing me tightly.

"Okay mom, please be careful" I shouted as she ran towards dad's car.

"We will" she shouted getting into the car as her and dad waved goodbye.

Walking toward our home, Darren kept looking at me and smiling.

"What is up with you?" I laughed.

"I just can't believe you are my other half, I'm afraid I will wake up and all this will just have been a dream" he said.

"I think that should be the other way around" I smiled shyly.

Opening our door and walking in, closing the door behind us, Darren tugged my hand pulling me back to him. He pulled me tight to his body as his lips met mine, gently. He ran his hands from my waist and moved them slowly up my sides, skimming my breast as his hand cupped my face, deepening our kiss. I wrapped my arm's around his neck, pulling my body flush to his. He put his hands on my hips and lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. Walking up the stair he never broke our kiss. He gently placed me on my bed, leaning over me as he kicked off his runners and then pulled mine off. I pulled the end of his top and broke our kiss as I pulled it over his head, getting a full looks at his sexy body. He slid off mine slowly and unclasped my bra. I pushed down his tracksuit and used my foot to push the rest of it down, leaving him in his dark blue tight boxers, but they didn't stay on for long. He pulled my shorts and panties off in one go. His eyes took in every inch of my body, each with each second they got darker. I couldn't help but admire his body. He is perfection. He moved and leaned over me, kissing my lips gently teasing me. He moved the tips of his fingers gently up my stomach and between my breast sending sparks racing to my core. He took his lips from mine and brushed his lips along my neck and collar bone. He put his hand on my back and flipped us over so I'm sitting on top of him. I smirked and slowly moved my core along his length knowing how much that turns him on. I leaned down and kissed along his chest and up toward his neck, while I moved myself along his rock hard length as he moaned and gripped me tighter. He grabbed my ass with one hand and lifted me up as he used his other hand to position his length at my core. I moved down his length slowly, as I kissed him. Teasing him, I kept my movements slow, til he grabbed my hips, moving me back and forth. I matched his pace, with my hands on his stomach, I moved faster, feeling myself building, with every moan he released as he gripped the pillow under his head. He let go of the pillow and put his hands on my ass again, lifting me up and down, each stroke moving deeper. I gripped his stomach as my release is seconds away. With three more thrusts, we both released. I collapsed on his chest as the pleasure still coursed through my body making me tremble. He wrapped his strong arm's around me, holding me close to him as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you" I told him.

"I love you too, you are my everything" he said before he kissed my forehead again.

He pulled the blankets up around us as I stayed lying on his chest so I can be as close to him as possible as he played with my hair. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, my body is totally exhausted.