Training.

Chapter 10

Training with Darren, my fighting skills have really improved. I'm not afraid to use my full strength on him anymore. I have kicked his ass in every training session's, thank god it doesn't bother him that his other half is stronger. Today were trying to work on my gift again. I have to get control over my gift. So mom and Seb are going to help again. Walking hand in hand with Darren towards the training field with him, I have never felt so complete and happy. Since we mated a couple of week's ago, our bond has grown stronger. Mom and dad know we have completed our bond, but they haven't said anything, they just hugged me and smiled.

When we got to the training field mom, Seb and dad were there waiting for us, hopefully this time I can get my power to work, we have tried a couple of times but I haven't been able to keep their power's, this time I'm going to try pull more from them and see what happens.

"You ready to practice for this hun?" Mom asked, knowing after last time, I felt like such a failure.

"Yeah, I need to get control of it, their army is getting closer everyday. My power is our advantage, we can't win against lucifer if I don't get control over it. I can temporarily replicate it like before but I need to learn how much I can pull without killing the person" I told them.

"We have enough time hopefully, so you can get to the level we need, if not were both strong enough, we take him on together and win" she tried to reassure me.

"Let's get started, I will try it on Seb first because I can already replicate his power and see how long I can hold it for " I said.

I walked towards Seb and put my hands on his face and focused on replicating his power. I could feel it flow into to me, I held on for a little longer than usual but pulled away before I hurt him. I looked at him and he seems okay just a little pale. But he smiled at me and winked letting me know he is okay. I walked a little bit away from them and focused on the power I replicated. After a few minutes I shifted into a wolf.

"It is scary how big you are as a wolf, but I can help but admire your wolf, she is beautiful, with a colour I have never seen on a wolf before, your fur is silver and at the end it's blends into black like your wings" Seb said. Normally once I replicate a power I can only use it once. I shifted back to human form for a few minute's before I tried shifting again. I could feel myself shift into a wolf again but it didn't last for long after a few minutes his power I replicated is started to go shifting back faster than any wolf should, I screamed from how painfully it is to come back to my human form, I feel like I have broken every single bone in my body. I lay on the ground, trying to breath through the pain as my heart thumped rapidly in my chest. Darren ran towards me and dropped to his knee's and started rubbing my back. His touch helped and the pain started to leave. When it did completely, he pulled me onto his lap and kept me in his arm's for a few minute's.

"Are you okay now, I could feel some of pain you went through, you're definitely not shifting into a wolf again til you can control it, it's too painful for you to try again" he said while rubbing my hair.

I had to agree with him on that one, it is too painful to try again til I have control again.

"Don't worry, I won't be trying that again til I have control" I agreed with him.

"Are you okay Faith?" Seb asked as he kneeled down beside me looking worried. My parent's weren't to far behind him looking worried aswell.

"Yeah I'm okay now, my power wore off and shifting back to human form felt like I broke every bone in my body" I told them.

"That's what it is like for our first shift, but it would be more painful for you because your not a born werewolf like us" Seb explained.

"You all go through that and the younger wolf's can't wait to shift, are they crazy? do they know that it' s fucking painful" I asked Seb. He started laughing.