My Five Hot Friends Are Fighting Over Me - The Best Surprise Ever Wasn't My Brother, Wasn't Too Good

The Best Surprise Ever, And it Wasn’t My Brother, It also Wasn’t Really Good

I saw my only sibling standing looking at me. His eyes searched for someone else, but I knew he didn’t recognize me.

“Hot Damn it really is you.” I smiled at him. Then ran to hug him. Me and my brother could have been born twins. We were so close we knew everything about each other.

“When did you get here.” I screeched out of happiness. “So how are you and Nicole. Where is she any ways. How is college. Did you party for me.”

“I got here this morning. She is at her parents’ house. I love college. Yes I partied for you. Oh yeah me and Nicole are getting married.”

“Omg. Omg your getting married. When did you propose. Where did you propose. How big was ring. Did you go to Jared’s.” He was amused with all this.

“I did a couple of month ago. I did it while sky diving. It was very big. I did go to Jared’s. Now I want to meet your friends because they turn you into a girl.” He said laughing.

“Ok, Mylon this is Gloria, Sacha, The twins Lynette and Mary. We call them Twin 1 and twin 2. They don’t like their names.”

“Hello girls and cousin of mine. You finally got your wish didn’t you.” Mira nods and smiles. I just noticed that Johnny was sitting next to her. “SO your going to tell me why your guy friends are trying to make you happy.”

“Nope as much as I’m angry at them. I don’t want them to be dead. So are you going to let me be the best man.” He and Mira chuckle every one else look lost.

“I’m sorry I have a real male to play that part.” I gave him my fake hurt face.\

“Do I get to meet this real male of your at least.”

“I don’t think that a good idea.”

“Why.”

“He isn’t very nice to his friends little sisters.”

“Oh well if he isn’t nice to me. I beat him with a brick.”

“Him not being nice isn’t the problem. You sending him to the hospital is.” I giggle. “You girls got her giggling to. I’m going to win the lottery.” We all sat down and talked until the mall closed. Tom was quiet ever since Gloria hurt his big ego.

A week has past and a lot of things have been going wrong. Like Johnny and Mira. Everyone sees they both love each other but both of them are scared of that love. Mira broke off the date before it happened so I started dressing like a guy again. I really dislike it now that I spent so much time in girl clothes. My guy friends are pressing me even more. I don’t know why. The guys in school have been sending me flowers and chocolate and cards. They been asking me out even more than before. Oh yeah my brother hot friend is here and he is a total jerk with me. I at least can play football again and my girl friends have my back and Mira’s birthday went awesome. But again he might be hot but he is a total jerk and I have to live with him until the wedding which will happen in like 4 months. So now I’m relaxing watching Apocalyptic my favorite movie. Then I decide to go for a swim. I go to my room and put on my really cute really small 2 piece bikini. I decide to get a tan which I don’t need since I have cinnamon color skin. I hear my phone ring.

“Hello.”

“Hey it Gloria. I’m with the girls and we’re bored. What are you doing.”

“I’m tanning in my pool. You girls want to come over.”

“Sure. We’ll be their in a few.” I sigh and lay back down. I close my eyes for a second. I hear a splash and I’m all wet. I screech in anger. I open my eyes and see Jake coming down the pool. Yep that the devil’s name. How could he be my sweet, loving brother’s best friend I have no clue but he is.