My Five Hot Friends Are Fighting Over Me The Tom Boy - 4 - It's Not All about Me, Finally

It’s Not All About Me, Finally

I waited for Gloria and Mira outside. I told Mira about the other makeover. She got all excided and said she was so proud of me. Yeah I told her I decided I couldn’t wait until our deal was over, I also told her why. She actually understood. My day went like this Guy asking me out. Me telling them who I was. Them being scared as hell.

“Hello Lynn.” Mira and Gloria said at the same time.

“Hello. So are you girls ready because I have to change and be ready to play football in like 30 min.” They nod. We star talking and decide this. That will do it on the week end before Mira b-day party. We also decided that Victoria Secret will be our last store as a tradition. We then split up.

I went to the game and it felt good being in my boyish cloths. The other team treated me the same because they never saw me in girl cloths. The other team did like my hair. They weren’t all lusting over me. Every time I fell on my ass the whole team except for Johnny would ask me if I’m ok. I was getting tired of that. I was trying to block the football from the other team catching it which I did it successfully then fell. And they did it again.

“You guys are getting on my nerves. I’m not playing anymore. You sucking the fun out of getting hurt.” I went to sit on the other teams bleacher. The cheerleaders looked shocked but recovered and one of them came over to talk to me.

“Hello Lynn. Why so angry.”

“Well my team is sucking the fun out of being hurt. They are treating me like a girl.” I said to Sacha.

“You are a girl.”

“Yeah but before they never treated me like I was one now they do.”

“Why.” I told her everything and she sigh.

“That really sucks. At least you can make friends now.”

“Yeah but I want to keep my old friends.”

“I think that the only way to stop that is to get them all a girl they will like more than you.” I look at her. “No. No thanks. I have a boy and I’m not into players.” I laugh.

“Yeah so predictable I am.”

“You know you make a great girl.” I burst out laughing. That distract my teams and makes the other team score.

“Hey let watch your team kick my team’s ass. IT will be fun and maybe they will learn.” Her expression said to me she doubt it.

I thought that after a week I would be old new but damn I wasn’t. At least it was the weekend and we were going to have a girl day out. I invited Sacha and her friends Lynnette and Mary and they came. Lynnette and Mary were like the old me, they were also twins. Wait no what was I thinking she was like me. Anyways we went shopping and decided to give every one a new makeover well except for me. Mira change her hair from brown to Red which looked great on her. Sacha got black highlights and made her blonder. Gloria’s hair stayed exactly the same because it looked really good on her already. We kept her beautiful strawberry blonde hair. Lynnette and Mary didn’t change her hair much all we did was curly it because her hair was already perfect. We also did our tradition. Me and Mira decided we will always end makeover trips like this. After we told them what we did. They didn’t want to do it but we convinced them. In the end they loved it. We all changed into a new outfit we bought and went to eat some junk food.

“That was so fun.” Mira said. “And now I looked good for Johnny.” I giggled. I really need to stop doing that.

“Omg. You finally gave the boy a chance. He was like in love with for the longest time.” Sacha said. Mira came to some football games.

“Really.” Mira asked.

“Yeah anyone with two eyes could see that.” This was said by Gloria. I chuckled.

“Told you so.” I said to Mira and stuck my tongue out at her.

“Oh my god Lynn your friends are so hot. But I like Tom the best.” Gloria said this while blushing.

“I have to agree. Even thought I’m not into players. Johnny, Tom, Natt, Gabe, and Leo are super hot. But I think Leo is the hottest. So who do you think is the hottest.”

“Umm excuse us but who the hell are you talking about.” The twins said at the same time.

“Oh they are my guy friends. In my school we are called the Hells.”

“Omg really. We hear about them in our school. They are like gods.” Twin 1 said who was Lynette. They actually hated their names so we called them that.

“Yeah. They talk about you guys a lot. They even gave you guys nick names.” Sacha said.

“Really what was mine.”

“Yours was The Fox. They guys said that because they thought you were sexy, sneaky, and smart. They say you are the leader and the one who gets them out of trouble.” Sacha said. I liked the name.

“Oh, tell me the others.” I said.

“Johnny names was The bullet because they say he could hurt some easily. Tom’s name was Rotten Sweet Boy because he looks real sweet but could do lot of damage. Gabriel’s name was Plan master because he looked like he was the one to check the plans just incase. Natt’s name was Invisible because you barely heard or saw much of his work on the field. It was like he was the tech man. He told you where was safe and what went wrong.” Sacha said while everyone else listened closely.

“That is so true. I like my name also. I think the guys will to. We should tell them right now.” I pointed in the direction of the entrance of the food court. The rest of the Hells were coming our way. “Ignore them. Play hard to get for those of us who don’t have boy toys.” I heard what I said. “Shesh you girls are bad influence on me. You got me saying boy toy.” They started laughing and I joined in.

“Hello ladies.” Johnny said with a smile. That was only for Mira. She knew this and blushed. He smiled wider.

“Sit down Johnny. The rest of you can leave.”

“Your still angry.” Tom said with his sweet smile on. Damn him he knows where to get me. Some how my girl friends knew I was getting weaker.

“Yeah she still is angry at you guys.” Gloria said taking Tom’s attention from me. He just looked at her.

“Who the hell are you.” That seem to hurt her. But it didn’t stop her.

“It known of your business, who I am. All that I know is you interrupted us and annoyed my friends. I don’t like that. So why don’t you go fuck yourself since that is the only person that wants to fuck you.” I started laughing and everyone but Tom joined in.

“Tom you finally meet your match. Well I’m happier.”

“I take that as a yes.” Natt said. “But we are here to make it up to you.”

“How is that possible. You guy jumping off a bridge.”

“No. It is even better.” The guys parted and I saw him.