My Five Hot Friends Are Fighting Over Me - Crazy Plans Go right, And Me and Him Really Good

Crazy Plans Go right, And Me and Him Really Good

I drive to Mira's house. Where I heard all the girls were at. I knock and my aunt open's the door. Since they don't pick up my phone call.

"Lynn what are you doing here."

"I need to talk to Mira and I know she is here."

"Yes she is but she doesn't want to speck to you. Why."

"Because she is bloody blinded by jealousy." She just chuckles.

"She is just like her mother and you are so much like your mom. Your mother was always the problem solver." She let me in.

"I'll say I got in with the spare key." She nods. I go to Mira's room. I hear girls talking. I open the door.

"What are you doing." Gloria says with a little to much attitude.

"Gloria you could give any else attitude but me. And All of you put on your shoes we're going to my house."

"Why." Sacha asks.

"Because we're going to solve this god damn problem. And their probably be scream and in my house there are no adult to hear and get angry. Who ever doesn't want to go will be carried by me Shriek and Fiona style." They did as I said and then we went to my house. While driving I called Tom, Gabe, Johnny, Natt, and Leo to meet me at my house with their date cloths. The guys are at my house already. We get in and I start talking.

"You will all listen to me. You will not speak unless asked. I know I'm being one of those bitchy teacher but I don't give a fuck. Okay Mira We all know Johnny loves you right guys." Every one nodded and said yes. "Then you should believe us that when you walked in were hugging each other like friends. You being blinded by jealousy and that will make you lose people you love and him. Do you understand." I asked Mira. She nodded. "Johnny don't be an idiot and try making things right. Also I want you two to go into the guest bedroom and talk." They acted as if I hadn't said nothing. "NOW." They got up and left. "Sacha you stay for a moment. Gloria, and Twins go to my room and chose an outfit you like. You could use my makeup and go look pretty. Now." They nodded then left. "Guys go change in the guest room with the open door." They left. Sacha was the only one. "And since you're the last one lets break my rule and is it true you broke up with your boy toy.

"Yeah it is. That cheating little bastard."

"I'm sorry about that Huns."

"Don't worry about because I actually felt relief."

"Good to know because whether or not you were over him. You were going to listen to my last order. I want you to go do the same thing the other girls did."

"Ok but you look like you've been sleeping and crying. I want to know." Then she leaves to change. I sit on the sofa for a second before Jake comes in. Just seeing him smile at me brings a smile to my face. I feel guilty now that I didn't stop Johnny. I was still starring at him.

"Why do you look guilty."

"I didn't stop Johnny any everyone knows not to get in Johnny's way when fighting. I'm the only one who can stop him. He could never hit me. I really don't know why. Talking about Johnny. I have to check on him." He looked confused so he followed me. I went to the guest room. I open the door slightly and saw Johnny with Mira on the bed half naked gross but they made up.

"Oh. Now we know. One out of two things that happens when you put to people who hate each other in the same room."

"We should have figured that one out before." I close the door and let them have their privacy. Then he grabs me and kisses me full on the lips and hard. I moan as his tongue is looking for pass way into my mouth. I open it for him. He corners me in the corner. Our mouth still connect and tongues still entangled. I love his taste. He taste sweet like a sugared strawberry. I moan onto his mouth as the heat his kisses because me turned a little hotter. I smelled his intoxicating scent. He smelled like home. He pulled away from me.