My Five Hot Friends Are Fighting Over Me - The Making Up Session, More Like Make Out Session

The Making up Session, More Like Make out Sessions

“Damn Johnny. You got him good. I saw him he looked like shit. Yo.” He laughed but he really wasn’t into it.

“Do you think. I did the right thing by letting her go”

“You didn’t let her go. You took a break. She will be here by next weekend asking for forgiveness.”

“I don’t think--.” He stopped talking. His face harden. I looked at the door. There he was. Looking like shit. “What do you want.” Johnny said.

“I need to talk to Lynn and the first aid kit.” Johnny’s face soften.

“I have to go anyways. Bye Lynn.”

“I’m sorry but I have nothing to say to him.”

“Don’t make the same mistake I did.” Johnny said. Then leaves

“Im..” He starts. “Look I’m really sorry about how I been treating you. It just that was the only way from you not liking me and….”

“Forget it. And I’m sorry for punching.” He laughed. I felt something melt inside me. “ What so damn funny.”

“Well the fact that your punch hurt me more.” I flinched.

“You like making me feel bad.” I say He shakes his head. “Sit.” I say padding my bed. He hesitates. I’m not going to rape you.” He comes and sits down. I look for the alcohol. “This might hurt a little.” I start cleaning his wounds. Sometime he flinches. We stayed quiet.

“Thanks. I want to know what mistake Johnny made.”

“I can’t tell you if I don’t know.” I say turning around so I wasn’t facing him.

“You are a bad liar. At least when you lie to me.”

“How the fuck would you know when I was lying or not. You don’t know me.” He get close. Too close that I can smell him. His scent get me dizzy. The room starts spinning.

“I could see it in your eyes. They are endless.” He grasps me chin and lifts it so I could see his eyes. They were so dark you couldn’t see his pupil. He face started lowering towards mine. His lips meet mine. He tasted delicious. They tasted sweet. They warmed my body. I love his hands. They burnt my body. Just a single touch burnt me, it set me to flames. I moan into his mouth because his hand roam my body. How could he do this to me with a single touch. When no other male could. I wanted this to last forever. I didn’t want it to stop. His mouth left mine and those lips kissed my cheek, my throat, my chest. I moan. It seem like he was praising my beauty. His hands got me closer to him. I felt his erection on my thigh.

“See what you do to me. I’m suppose to hate. Yet you turn me on. Damn. Your to sexy for your own good.” He moves me closer to him and starts kissing me again this time harder. His tongue seeking entrance that I gladly provided. His hands found their way to the hem of my shirt.

“Damn it I give up.” I hear someone clear their throat. I look at the direction the sound came from. Oh shit. Not him.

Jake POV

Oh shit I’m so dead.