My Five Hot Friends Are Fighting Over Me The Tom Boy - 15 - Why, Did You Leave Me, Do You Hate Me

Why, Did You Leave Me, Do You Hate Me

I woke up on a soft bed. Seemed familiar. When I open my eyes the first thing I see is the guy Giovanni couldn't name holding my hand. I took my hand out from his.

"Your awake. Are feeling okay"

"Who are you. What are you doing here. Where's Giovanni." He seemed hurt by my rejection. "What are you to me."

"My name is Jake. I was your boyfriend, but then we argued and you needed time to think. IT all my fault. All of it. If I hadn't gone after you. You wouldn't have been running on the street and he would have needed to save you and you wouldn't have hurt your head and lost your memory." I wonder if I was one of those sweet people because I could stand hearing blame him self.

"Tell me something. Were you driving the car. Did you put the rock where I hit my head." He shook his head for both. "Then it's not your fault. I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Now where is he."

"He left to his home. His sister came to pick him up. He said he was sorry that you should be with your family." Tears started forming. I pointed to the door.

"Get out." I said still pointing to the door. "Get out please. I don't want you to see me cry. So please get out." He did what I said and then I cried myself to sleep. The next morning I wasn't hungry. I kept thinking maybe he hate me. I didn't feel like moving or doing anything. The nurse tried to get me to eat but I wouldn't do it. I spent the whole day like that. Everyone tried to get me to eat or drink something but I would, my stomach just didn't want anything. The next day no tried to make me eat I was glad for that. But then the girl they say is my cousin her name was Mira comes with bad news.

"Lynn. Please eat something. Mylon is beating Giovanni and Giovanni won't even raise a hand to protect himself. If this keeps up Mylon would go to jail and Giovanni would die." I hit a nerve. I stood up from the bed to fast because I felt dizzy. "What are you doing . Your weak you can't get up."

"I going to stop this take me to his house now. I won't eat until I know he's not hurt." I say trying to put on my jeans. It took me longer than usual but I got them on. I put on my shirt then headed out the room. The nurses were surprised when they saw me. Mira was trying to get me back in bed but I wouldn't listen. She knew I would just find a way to go to him, so she drove me to his house. People were outside laughing. Everyone seemed to be enjoying m=this. I passed through the crowd. When I did some of their faces went pale. I saw my suppose brother beat Giovanni his pale face was red. His mouth broken. He had blood on him. A girl that resembled him was crying and begging for Mylon to stop, or for Giovanni to defend himself but neither of them would listen "Stop this." I yelled but no one listen. Stop please stop." But again no one listened. I decided to get in the way. I walk towards them. People open space for me. "Stop it. Stop hurting him." I walked right in front of him curled my hand in a fist and punch Mylon in the nose making him bleed. I then turned to quickly to see how Giovanni was doing. That made me dizzy and fall face first. Before I hit the ground Giovanni caught me. "You see how she is. She thought you hated her. She wouldn't eat or drink because you left her. I hate your guts but she is my little sister and she seem to want to stay with you so I can't stop that."

"Why can't you forget about me. Go one with your life." He whispers to me. I started crying

"You really do hate me."

"I don't hate you but \. Being near you brings back those memories, I feel like I will hurt you again. I can't do it. I know you might be scared of them. Everyone that knows your family and friends are. Your family get what you want. Your respected here. But you would be better of with them. I feel I have no right being near you. When you remember you would be disgusted in me. You would be miserable once you knew so please forget me."

"I don't want you to make your own life miserable. Maybe if I get to know you before I remember I could forgive you, because the truth is." I was stopped by his finger.

"If you hate me please don't tell me."

"I don't hate you. I don't know what I feel for you, but it's not hate." I looked at his face it bloody. "I don't like you feeling miserable it make so sad. It hurt me. Do you want to hurt me?" He shook his head. "Then let me stay so I can get to know you. I know you didn't hurt me purposely. "

"Fine. But please eat something. I'll make you anything you want just tell me."