My Five Hot Friends Are Fighting Over Me - The Day Trouble Came, In the Form of A Makeover

The Day Trouble Came In Form of A Makeover.

“Hurry up Lynn. I know you hate makeovers but I don’t. And it is my birthday present.”

“Shesh I’m coming. You woke me up at 8 am. That is too early for me” She looks at me as we get in the car.

“You are the weirdest girl ever. You need some girl friends.”

“Remember my guy friends. I can’t have girl friends because of them.”

“Then they really aren’t your friends. I have player friends and they don’t do that. So how is Johnny.” Wait I lied. She is in love with Johnny but doesn’t want to show him.

“Really. Why don’t you just give him a chance. He is really sweet. I think he is the only one who hasn’t dated one of my almost girl friends.” She shakes her head.

“I can’t a player will always be a player. And he is one.”

“Just give him a try and I’ll do any thing for you.” Oh shit. She gives me an mischievous smile.

“Ok you have to stay with the makeover for 6 months.”

“One week.”

“Three months.”

“One month and that is how high I’m going.” We stop at a red light and she extends her hand. I shake her hand. “Deal.” We say at the same time. Then we arrive at the mall. She takes me to Abercrombie & Fitch. Where we get skinny jeans. Which I never wore before. E also got more dresses. And lots of other tings. Then we went to some many other stores I don’t remember their names. We had to make 3 trips to the car and we weren’t even done with half the mall. We bought lots of shoes too and lots of other pointless things. She then took me to do my hair and makeup. Then Victoria Secret.

“Hello Peggy.” She said to a beautiful middle aged woman.

“Hello Mira. Are you going to entertain our shoppers today?” Peggy said.

“No, but my cousin is.” Mira said as we moved away from the register where Peggy was

“Your cousin is doing what.” I asked. She give me an evil smirk.

“You will be their mannequin just like I do all the time.”

“Hell no. What if some on recognizes me?”

“They won’t.”

“How can you be so sure.”

“Because I’ve seen your face a lot yet I still can’t believe it you. They did a better jobs but then again that is also the highlights in your hair. And that they dyed your hair black. Oh yeah did you really like it.”

“Yes I did. I really loved it. I might go emo next year.” She rolled her eyes at me.

“Come on lets try some lingerie on. New Victoria Secret Mannequin.” I went with her and had fun. I tried on so many bra and panties that there wasn’t one color I had not worn. So many people have come into here I think Victoria Secrets is making more money than ever. I was modeling a sexy black and red lace push up bra and panties when I saw my five friends walking out of hot topic and they look straight at me. I saw lot of girls looking at them with lust in their eyes. I smiled because I sometime forgot how hot my friends were. My friend thought I was smiling at them so they gave me their sexiest smile. But it didn’t work.

“Okay Lynn change.” If they saw her they figure out it was me.

“Hide. The boys are here and if they see you they will recognize me.” Her eyes open wide but she did as told. I looked out the window again. They were actually coming in here.

“Hello beautiful are you for sale because I would buy you.” Gabe said. I giggled because that what a girly girl would do when complemented. I tried changing my voice but it didn’t work, but they didn’t even notice. They’ve never seen me in girl cloths.

“I’m not for sale silly.” I giggled some more just for the heck of it. “So why are guys as cute as you here without a girl.”

“Oh I just got my heart broken so I’m just trying to hang out with my friends.” Johnny said and sounding kind of angry.

“Oh poor you.” I went closer to him and gave him my saddest face. My other friends gave him a dirty look. I know I shouldn’t do this but this is going to be fun when they find out it is me. “So what are your names.” I asked Johnny.

“My name is Johnny, This is Gabe, Natt, Tom, and Leo.”

“That kind of sounds like Leon. That is cute.” I clapped my hands just like some of the girls they date do. “So Natt and Tom are twins. With really cute eyes.” I was really getting tired of smiling and saying cute. They smiled at me. “They have dimples to.” I screeched in delight.

“You have dimples too. So you never told us your name. Do you have a boy friend.”

“No I don’t have a boyfriend. And excuse me boys but I have to change.” I turned around. I mouthed to Peggy ‘Help Me’. Her expression didn’t change but I knew she understood me. She was good.

“Hey Wait you never told us your name.”

“My name is--.” Before I could finish Peggy came and interrupted us.

“I’m sorry boys but she is working and need to get back to work right this instance. So if you want to keep talking to her do it after she finishes working. Which is in 5 hrs. Ok.” They nod in ok then leave.

“Are you okay. Did you know them.”

“Yeah I did.”

“Why didn’t they recognize you then.”

“Because I used to have hair really close to blonde and used to be a tom boy.”

“Oh honey don’t dress like a boy. You’re so pretty your wasting your beauty by hiding it.” I smile at her. Maybe she is right. Then Mira comes out. Peggy goes back to the cash register where there are still people.

“What took you so long.”

“I was flirting with my best friends Duh.” I said that as if it was normal for me to do that. She chuckled. “Can we leave before they decide to come back and get my name.” She nods I go change and we leave to my house to finish my make over. I had to say I had lot of fun. Maybe I’ll just wear girl cloths more often.