"OH. MY. GOD!"

Jaquel kissed Diamond’s forehead, his  arms were wrapped securely around her waist. “So the ring was for me?” Jaquel nodded looking down into her curious brown eyes. Diamond leaned up kissing him lips. After school Jaquel and Diamond had headed to the park to talk and they both were now laying across the bigger back seat of his suv. “What are you going to do?” Diamond looked up into Jaquel’s disgruntled green eyes. “I really don’t know baby girl. I was going to ask you that.” Diamond climbed across his lap. “I don’t think you should marry her. I think you should tell her the truth.”

Jaquel held Diamond’s hips before letting out a string of curse words. Diamond smiled. ,”If you don’t you will be married to her, she will start to expect things that you won’t be ready for. DUHHH.” Jaquel pinched her sides mimicking her. “Duhhh. I know that baby.” Diamond smiled leaning down a little above his lips. Jaquel studied her lips for a moment before looking back up at her face.

“If you don’t I’m afraid I’m going to have to cut you off” Diamond winked leaning back up. Jaquel gave Diamond a smirk. ,”So if I don’t handle this we won’t be having sex huh?” Diamond crossed her arms. ,”Right. So you better figure it out Jaquel.” “I will baby.” Diamond glared down at him. ,”I’m serious Jaquel.” Jaquel sat up holding Diamond study on his lap before placing a passionate kiss on her lips. ,”I am. I just have to figure out how in the hell I’m going to stop a wedding. Your mother and grandmother are already starting to pick out dresses.”

“Already? It hasn’t even been a week yet.” Jaquel nodded. ,”I know.” “I really don’t want to break Lisa’s heart, I still care about her very much.” Diamond glared down at Jaquel. ,”Well, if you care about her so much why don’t you go be with her then?” Jaquel pulled Diamond back into his lap. ,”Diamond, If we are going to be together. I need you to toughen up a little bit please. You can’t keep getting upset about every little thing.” “I am tough.” Jaquel smiled at her pouting.  ,”Well I need you to be because I need time to figure this out.”

Jaquel really had no clue as to what he was going to. Jaquel considered so many things and so many options, but none of them seemed right. It was obvious Lisa’s mother was anxious to see her daughter be wed by the move she had on the wedding. She’d gotten the finishing touches on Jaquel’s suit as well as Leon and Donell’s tuxes including picking out a wedding cake and location for the wedding. Diamond was furious and refused to associate with Jaquel after 5months of their secret relationship, She felt betrayed.

It seemed like he was at lost for time and words and just going through the motions now. Nothing of him was asked, nobody asked if he was okay with the wedding. Lisa even had a wedding shower that Jaquel had only just found out about.Diamond refused to be in the wedding, she refused to be at the wedding but boy did he grandmother and mother force her and there she sat in the front row watching Lisa read her vows, and Jaquel fake his.

“You may now kiss the bride.” Jaquel felt Lisa’s lips touch his and than an erupt of laughter and cheers sounded. Diamond hurriedly got up and Jaquel sadly watched her go unable to move. Maybe this is how things should go, I can learn to love and cherish Lisa instead of Diamond.. Jaquel thought to himself as he watched his wife start the bouquet throw. The ladies all screamed and fought for the beautiful mixture of light yellow and powdery purple combination of flowers.

Jaquel smiled as they all shrieked excitedly before Lisa’s friend Marie held it up tight in her grasp. Everybody cheered Marie’s name and she let out a shrill laugh while humming here comes the bride. Jaquel looked around the room at his new family, they were all smiling and happy. Lisa was glowing like she couldn’t have a better time.

“OH MY GOD!” The wedding hushed as Mrs. Poland the wedding photographer stepped from the door. She could hardly say anything as she ran in panic, Jaquel frowned following quickly  behind her to see what had happened amongst the rest of his new family feeling Lisa grab his hand tightly in worry. Jaquel covered Lisa’s eyes pulling her to his chest as his heart broke into a million and one pieces.

Diamond’s body laid lifelessly on the pavement of the ground but it appeared she had fainted. Jaquel dropped to her side weeping along with the rest of the family.

Epilogue.

When the autopsy report came back a week before Diamond’s funeral it was found that she had been taking a dangerous dose of acetaminophen. Why it took so long for her body to finally go in cardiac arrest  after so many weeks of taking such a large amount of milligram, absolutely astounded the autopsy doctor. He had no clue as to why it had taken a month to kill her and why she hadn’t shown any sign of heart problems was amazing.

Jaquel divorced Lisa four months after Diamond was cremated, and no one has heard from him since.

--

Hope I didn’t upset or make too many of you all cry. Did you enjoy this story? Would you like more? Well click on my name and read away! :)

_LadeeTaiStar