Monday Morning and Night.

Jaquel and Brandon spoke early Monday morning, since his basketball practice was from 3:30pm till 8:30pm that day, He set Brandon up with a psychology tutor to help Brandon understand more than he was. Finally Brandon thanked him exiting the class to go to the cafeteria for breakfast. Jaquel locked his office making his way out he went to the cafeteria to get breakfast as well.

Jaquel wrote Sigmund Freud on the broad, as everyone took out their notebooks and began writing as he explained what he was writing. Diamond raised her hand when he turned to face the class again. ,”Yes, ma’ma Miss Lane?”. ,”Wasn’t he the reason why we call mistaken talking a “Freudian slip” she asked. quizzically. Jaquel just smiled nodding,turning , his back faced the class again as he wrote other things on the board

-Later that night-

Jaquel sat in front of his TV. clutching the arm of his dark brown couch as he watched ebony porn. His dick was standing at attention inside his black slacks as he watched the woman on TV moan loudly.

 Jaquel slid his zipper down slowly taking his member in his right hand he began to stroke himself slowly to the pace of the woman riding on TV. As she sped up, he sped up. Jaquel tightly gripped the remote as he was rapidly stroking his now throbbing member.Letting out a loud moan a thick layer of cum dribbled down his 10inched manhood, while some of it shot out on to his beige carpet. ,”Shit.” Jaquel muttered getting up to clean it up.

 Jaquel enjoyed sex and hadn’t had it since he divorced with his first wife; Jasmine 3years ago. They had no kids, and their relationship simply fell out and they remained close friends calling one another about issues and concerns and remained stilling talking every once in a while.

 His door bell suddenly rang,  Jaquel wiped his hands on a towel, and quickly zipped his slacks back up before answer. Opening it, he noticed a women and a little boy standing on his porch.  ”Yes ma’am?” He said pushing the screen door open a little to see her. She pointed behind her at a car. ,”Sir, can I please use your phone, I can use it out here if you would like. I need to call a friend of mine to come pick myself and my son up.” Jaquel nodded and went back inside his house grabbing his wireless house phone, handing it to her, he watched as she dialed.

Jaquel studied her while she talked, she was okay looking, a little bigger than he would go for but she was alright looking. Her son sucked his thumb as he laid against his moms chest.  Jaquel smiled playfully at the boy and waved, The boy lifted his head and waved back. ,”Thank you,” she said clicking the phone to hang it up. ,”Not a problem.”

Jaquel opened the door to let the them both in while they waited for whoever to get there. She smiled at him appreciatively as she set her son on his feet and took a seat on his couch as well. ,”What’s happened with your car out there?” Jaquel questioned politely handing her son juice and her coffee., “It started rumbling and rattling and then it stopped. That stupid ass car will be the death of me.” Jaquel chuckled light. ,”I’m serious, I’ve spent a fortune on that broke down piece of junk, just about as much as a new car.” Blowing lightly on her coffee she smiled seeing Jaquel’s smile and hearing a handsome chuckle come from him. ,”Hell, you’re talking so bad about it, it might just start doing it daily.”

Jaquel smiled shaking his head, watching her son swish his juice around in his mouth. His mother smacked his head ,”Stop playing with it in your mouth, and swallow it.” She spoke firm, and she glared at her son. He swallowed it before saying ,”Ow mom.” “I’m Pamela by the way.” She smiled again turning her attention back to his while sipping her coffee.”Jaquel.” He gave her his hand and they gently shook before pulling away. ,’Would you like something to eat while you wait for your ride? I made some spaghetti yesterday and I had quite a bit leftover.” Pamela waved her hand around in the air,”Oh my, You can cook? And I don’t want to be a burden, You’ve done so much already.” Jaquel smiled,”No its fine, I’ll be back.” Jaquel took the plastic tub out the fridge heating it up in the microwave. Setting the food on two separate plates, he finally peeked his head out the kitchen door,” Dinner is served.” He said with a smirk playing on his lips.

Pamela shook her head playfully leading herself and her son into the kitchen. 15mintues later, Pamela and Jaquel were having a very comfortable conversation as they laughed and joked. Her son; Malik had went back into the living room to watch spongebob as Pamela and Jaquel joked about her job as a sex therapist. ,”You can help me anytime.” Jaquel laughed teasing her.

Pamela smiled widely giggling like a teenager. She studied Jaquel taking in how handsome he was. His masculine face was beautiful as well as his green eyes and his dreads were very neat and groomed well. His build was very muscular but not to the point where he had bulging everything.

A car honked from outside finally. Pamela looked at little upset that they were leaving. Pamela went into her purse and handed him her business card,”Jaquel, I really enjoyed this, Hopefully we can talk again?” she asked almost demanding he said yes. Jaquel smiled nodding as he took a piece of paper from the magnetic notepad holding on to the fridge. Writing his number on the note he handed it to Pam while following both Pamela and Malik out. ,”By Jaquel.” Pamela kissed his cheek and he watched her walk to the car and get in. Finally he shut his front door. Looking over at the clock he realized it was late, and he had to get up in 5hours.