"I want to make you feel better.."

A/N;

SEVERE! ORAL sex scene lol BRACE YOURSELF!

PIC OF DIAMOND

___

“Damn, Mr. Reed. You like somebody broke your fucking heart.” said Matthew one of his students.  Jaquel sighed sitting in his desk as his students piled into his class. “Watch your mouth Matthew, It’s none of your concern about my personal life.”Matthew shrugged sitting down.

Jaquel realized than that he hadn’t even made up a lesson plan for today, for the past three weeks, Lisa had managed to ignore him and Jasmine had managed to annoy the hell out of him. He’d been mopping around over Lisa for a while now, and had tried to call her, he even called Diamond, neither of them would pick up though.

Jaquel sighed into his own thoughts. ,“Today, is a free day, if you do any work that you missed you can earn up to 10points on it.” “Oh shit.” Matthew laughed slapping fives with his friends as they all started on the work they had missed previously.  Jaquel looked down at his phone scrolling down to her name;

To Lisa:

Lisa, I never meant to hurt you, I do you love you, and I’m sorry I will give you, your space now.

-Jaquel

Thirty mintues later, Jaquel was thumbing through the papers piling on his desk as his 3rd hour left the class once the bell had rang. Jaquel began grading the papers from 3rd hour until he heard a knock on his classroom door.

Jaquel looked up seeing Diamond dressed in the same crème colored tunic dress he’d seen her wearing from the first time they had met. ,” Yes, Miss Lane?” Jaquel sighed out grading papers again. “Nothing, I’m just early to your class today, and I wanted to see if I can come in.” Jaquel shrugged. ,”It’s a free day, so you can make up any work you have missed.”Okay.” He heard Diamond say. “Look Mr. Reed, about my auntie, you guys just need to-“ Jaquel held up a hand and gently waved it in the air. “Please. Just do your work.”

Jaquel ignored her sigh grading papers again. “Mr. Reed..” He heard Diamond breathlessly say “Diamond, Please! Just do your fucking work!” Jaquel finally looked up feeling her lips touch his in a warm kiss.