Saturday early and late evening

(Sex scene that might just take you by surpriseXD)

-Saturday-

Clothes were scattered all across Jaquel’s beige carpeted floor. Pamela had Jaquel’s white and blue sheets wrapped around her waist as she sat ontop of him straddling his hips. Jaquel held her by her waist as he gently working her inflamed clit with his thumb. Although it felt incrediable, Pamela pulled his hand away slowly. Jaquel stopped and looked up at her. ,”What’s wrong?” Jaquel asked as his burrow frowned up in concern.

Wrapping the cover around her arms now she looked down at Jaquel. ,”I just really like you, and I wanted to ask if I match up to what you expect from a woman.” Jaquel slowly smiled as he nodded. ,”Yeah, you do and I like you too Pam, a lot.” Pam smiled. ,”Jaq, can you tell me more about you, here we are having sex again for the second time and I only know your name, and it’s only your first name at that, and I don’t even know myself how old you are. Jaquel chuckled, his manhood was erect and deep inside her. ,”I’ll see if I can think while I’m inside you.” Pamela started to move. Jaquel’s smile vanished as he gripped her waist more firmly to keep her from moving. ,”No, stay where you are.” He demanded. Pamela bit her lip softly turned on by how in control he seemed as she stayed put. ,”My last name is Reed. I’m 35 years old.” Jaquel chuckled at her expression when she heard his age. ,”What, why are you so surprised?”a smiled spread across Jaquel’s handsome face once again. Pamela smiled. ,”The oldest man I’ve ever dated is 27.” Jaquel laughed. ,”Guess you got yourself an old man then?”. Pamela waved her hand around. ,”Oh shut up Jaq, you’re not old.” 

Pam slightly moved and Jaquel took in deep breath as a small groan escaped his lips. Pam couldn’t help but giggle. Jaq gripped her waist tightly ramming her pussy hard one good time. Pam’s mouth gapped open and a very sexy moan escaped. Jaquel let his hand slip down further to her ass, bring his hand back a little he smacked her ass with force. Pam gasped and jumped as the smack stung. ,”I don’t like being told to shut up.” Jaquel spoke unsmiling but Pam could see the humor in his green eyes. Jaquel gripped her ass hard digging his thumb nails into her when she said nothing. ,”You hear me, baby?” Pam gasped louder turned on and in pain at the same time, she quickly nodded. Jaquel eased his grip rolling her onto her back using his palms to keep himself above her. Finally he leaned down with his lips next to her ear. Pulling out of her slowly, He rammed hard and roughly inside of her before the head of his dick was completely out.

The headboard bumped against the wall and the bed shook a bit. Pamela let out a gasp. Jaquel smiled. ,”I teach psychology at Garden Ridge high school.” Jaquel spoke huskily as he pulled out gently once again. ,”I went to college and graduated with a bachelors degree in psychology.” Jaquel finished as he rammed her with more force than before. Pamela whimpered but didn’t complain. Jaquel’s grip tighten on the bed as he felt her pussy throbbing and contracting. ,”I love sex..” Jaquel said with a laugh. He heard Pams cute giggle.

Pam almost regretted laughing at him that day over the phone. She was even more afraid of asking him to stop so they could talk. He had so much control that she didn’t really know if she could ask him to stop. Jaquel looked in her eyes with a serious expression written on his face. ,”How much do you think you can handle baby?”  Pamela wanted to run as she looked back in his lustful green eyes. Stuttering she answered. ,”Um..Um, I- I’m not sure.” Jaquel rose an eyebrow his facial expression unchanged. ,”Stop stuttering baby. Answer the damn question.” Pamela saw a flash of humor raise into his eyes. Pamela giggled, and immediately  the humor in Jaquel’s eyes vanished. “I need to take some tips on how to act around a man or I will be walking funny all the time, Pam quietly thought to herself. Pam gripped Jaquel’s ass wanting to feel him, she tried to get him to slowly stroke her ,but  Jaquel reached back grabbing her hands pinning them back to his bed. Pam regretted doing that as she watched Jaquel eyes more lustful than before if possible. He looked so serious and sexy. Jaquel gripped her wrists tightly. ,”Moan for me baby.” Jaquel began slowly grinding deep into her hitting her cervix rapidly, and he knew he was hitting it.