"Yes."

(Pic Of Lisa)

_________________

Jaquel woke up the next morning to sit up quickly before recognizing his surroundings.  “Diamond?” Jaquel looked to his side noticing she was longer lying beside him. Jaquel sighed gently touching his fingertips to his forehead. Even with his hangover, the event’s from last night washed through his memory. Jaquel shook his head jumping when his cell phone rang. Jaquel sighed leaning over to grab it from his pants pocket.

“Hello?” “Hi Jaquel, It’s Lisa. It’s almost 11:30am, I’ve been waiting for an hour.”  Jaquel’s eyes widen. ,”I’m sorry Lisa. Can you give me a minute to shower and dress.  I over slepted.” Jaquel heard a smile in Lisa’s voice. ,”Sure, I’ll just be here.” Jaquel sighed before thanking her and hanging up.

“You must have had quite a night?” Jaquel’s smile matched Lisa’s smirk as he took his seat in the booth across from her. ,”You can say that.” Jaquel ordered a water as the waiter left again. ,”What did you do?” Lisa played with the ice in her glass using her straw. Jaquel watched her. ,”Went out with the guys, had about 5 beers.” Had sex with your 18 year old niece. Jaquel allowed the last sentence to be in his own thought.

 Lisa nodded. ,”Wow, 5? Light weight.” Jaquel laughed taking a sip of his water before setting the glass down again. ,”Jaquel, I love you.” Jaquel smiled. ,” I love you too,Lisa” He watched her chew her lip before sighing. ,”What is it Lisa?” Lisa opened her mouth just as Jaquel’s cell phone rang.

Jaquel took it from his pocket eyeing it before answering it., “Jasmine?” “Jaquel!?  You didn’t come home last night! I was worried sick!! Why didn’t you call!?” Jaquel rolled his eyes hanging up. He had never disrespected any women even in his 36years of living.

Lisa eyes widen as she choked on her soda in surprise that Jaquel actually hung up on Jasmine.  “I was going to ask if we could try to have a relationship. Can we be an “us” again?” Jaquel smiled at the thought of being with Lisa and having the chance to see Diamond with out to much suspicion.

 “Yes.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Shortest UPDATE ever! Lol I apologize. I’ve been bursting with Idea’s for this story so I had to write that in order to introduce everything that will follow. Lol

Comment,Vote,ENJOY!