The Nandana Resort.(UPDATED!!!)

Lisa rested a hand against her lightly protruding stomach as she stepped down off the step of the stairs into the warm sand.  It was getting dark and the Nanadana resort Lisa’s family had rented was lit up beautiful glowing softly against  the darkening sky. Smiling she let her brown eyes rest on Jaquel’s handsome broad face as her dad and Jaquel chuckled while they both drank from the bud light can’s they were clutching.   

Lisa watched Jaquel smile and talk easily and free. He was getting along so well with everybody that it blew her mind. Even though Diamond and him fought like cats and dogs, they still seemed to get along. Lisa jumped out of her skin hearing her sister yell, “DIAMOND, GO PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!” Lisa turned around to see Diamond standing behind her in a small white two piece bikini.

Jaquel looked up hearing Diamond’s mom yell.  Looking to his left he noticed Lisa looking beautiful as she did always in a soft brown sun dress, and Diamond, “Damn.” Jaquel muttered turned away quickly focusing on his beer can. “DIAMOND YOU GO BACK INSIDE AND PUT SOME CLOTHES ON ! YOU DO ENOUGH OF THAT A WORK.”

“YOUR SERIOUS? YOU WANT ME TO GET DRESSED AGAIN? FINE!” Jaquel looked up again to see a very furious Diamond letting the top part of her bikini fall along with her snatching the strings off the sides of her bottoms. “I HOPE YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE MR. REED! CLOSE YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!” Diamond suddenly yelled walking off up the stairs and back inside the beach house.

Jaquel closed his mouth turning to see Lisa’s dad looking at him with a frown set on his face. Jaquel opened his mouth to say something but Lisa’s dad only turned and walked back to his wife. Jaquel sighed sitting down in the beach chair closing his eyes.

Within a few mintues he felt a soft pair of lips greet his. Jaquel opened his eyes smiling as he was looking back into Lisa’s brown eyes. “Hi Lisa.” Lisa smiled. “Hi, I just wanted to come and steal a kiss, I’m going to go talk to Diamond, She’s been awfully hotheaded lately.” Lisa frowned shaking her head as she started to stand back up.

Jaquel pulled Lisa down in a longer kiss, before pulling away. “It’s probably, because of me, I think I’m pissing her off. Do you mind if I go try to talk to her?” Lisa smiled. He was so sweet. “Nope, In fact I wasn’t even sure what I was going to say, My sister is off the chain.” Lisa took Jaquel’s seat as he stood up and walked up stairs to the beach house.

Jaquel took a deep breath bracing himself as he walk towards the room that Diamond, Carla and her cousin Brittany were sharing. Jaquel walked over to the door that was slightly cracked. Hoping she wasn’t crying he peeked his head between the crack of the door.