A kiss makes a difference

(Picture of Lisa)

Jaquel watched as Jasmine clicked the locks on all three of her purple suit cases. She was finally leaving and Jaquel found himself to be a bit upset because just like before, their relationship was about to be all about sex just as it had been. Jasmine tugged at her sweater before walking over to give Jaquel a hug. Jaquel held tighly to her waist until she finally pulled away, taking both of the heaviest suit cases, Jasmine grabbed her purse as well as taking the smallest suit case.

“By Jaquel you have been a wonderful hostess.”  Jaquel smiled at Jasmine placing the suit cases in the trunk of the cab. Jasmine climbed in blowing a kiss as she shut the car door behind her. Jaquel waved as the cab slowly pulled off and Lisa’s silver Malibu pulled up, lately they had been talking and getting along very well. Jasmine didn’t really like Lisa the first couple time she saw her. Whether Lisa knew or not she could have cared less.

Lisa stepped out the car wearing a light pink strapless top and a lengthy blue jean skirt. Jaquel smiled as his green eyes travel up and down her body. Jaquel pushed his hands in his pockets to hide his reoccurring erection every time he saw her. “Hi Jaquel.” Lisa smiled pushing her curls over one shoulder as she walked over to him wrapping her arms around his neck she gently press her lips to his cheek. Jaquel smiled down at her as his arms went around her waist. “Hi Lisa.”

“That’s good, I’m glad you finally have some peace and quiet.” Lisa began stirring the tomato sauce in the pot as they finally entered the house and hit the subject of Jasmine. “Lisa tell me something about you.” Jaquel leaned back in the kitchen chair watching her make spaghetti sauce. Lisa brought the wooden spoon to her lip tasting the tangy tomato sauce before walking over to Jaquel once she had set the spoon down. “I’m 24” Jaquel almost fell back in the kitchen chair. “You’re 24?”

Lisa smiled as she leaned down looking right into his green eyes. “Look Jaquel, I’m going to be very real, if that’s a problem, I minus well just walk out.” Jaquel looked back in her beautiful deep brown eyes as he kissed her forehead. “That’s fine, Lisa”  Lisa smiled. “I thought you would say that.” Jaquel smiled his green eyes crinkling at the sides. Lisa sat down speaking still. “I went to school and received my associate’s degree in teaching. I plan on going back next fall.” Jaquel smiled watching her beautiful eyes roam around as she talked .Jaquel toned out just to watch her

"Lisa you have the most beautiful features and personality I have ever seen on a woman.” Lisa blushed deep. “ Thank you, Jaquel” Jaquel nodded his head a bit mesmorised by her as she got up to go mixed the noodles and sauce together.  “What made you quit school?” Lisa dropped the meatballs in the pot. “I got tired of school to be honest, and I started working as a hostess because I get tired of high school kids.” Jaquel chuckled “What do you teach?” “I teach math.” Jaquel smiled. “I use to hate that subject in school, I decide on psychology because I like how the brain works.” Lisa smiled as she began to put the spaghetti onto to plates with a side bread stick. “I use to hate math too, but for some reason, I started to like it once I understood it.”