Fighting, Killing and Old Friends

Name: Odelette Riley

Age: 18

Birthday: May, 16th

Hair: Dark Reddish Brown

Eye: Blue-Grey

Height: 5'11

Well you know me know, as you can see my name is Odelette Riley and I am a killer.

Now.. before you freak out on me, let me explain. I was born a werewolf; yes I turn in to a big hairy creature on all floors. When I was five I was taken from my family. I was beaten and raped everyday of my life; I had a mother, father and pack. When I was 16 I escaped from my hell; after I did that I went on a hunt to find my family, I remember little of my past but I was on a mission to find them. When I found the house that I spent little years in; I thought when I came home they would have open arms for me. But when I looked through the door to see if anyone was there I saw my parents and they looked happy. They were happy with out me. So I left. Now two years later I'm stronger, taller, and a complete bad-ass; I'm hunting down all of the men that hurt me, killed my childhood and took me from my family.

****************************************

"Hello, Tom." Tom Fraser. He was one of the hunters that took me, he was shorter, blonde hair, bulky, probably mid-thirties.

"Well well well. Hello Odelette." He voice sent chills down my spine.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Where's who?" He asked dumbly.

"You know who." I said bluntly.

"Oh William?" I clenched my fists at the name. William Wicks, he was the leader of the group that took me; but there is something different about William he isn't a werewolf or a hunter he is a vampire. "Sorry sweet cheeks I don't know where he is..." He continued.

"Wrong answer." I pulled a small knife from my jacket pocket and threw it at him it landed right in the crooke of his neck. He stumbled back and fell.

"I'll ask you again, Tom. Where is he?" I slowly walked over to him, and got down to his level.

"I'll never tell you, you little bitch." He spat at me. "Tsk. Tsk. Game over." I plunged a knife into his heart.Bye bye Tom.

I slowly got up and left him there, the other animals would finish him off. I cleaned my knifes off, I took his wallet and cellphone. Hey, you never know they could have something to connect to William. I walked out of the woods and to my car. My baby actually it was my 1962 Chevrolet Impala Convertible, it was black with red interior and I love it.

I turned my car on and it purred to life, and small smile appeared on my face. I drove back to the motel I was staying at. I laid-ed on the bed, when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked, I didn't loo t the caller ID.

"Hey, O. I got a hit." It was Billy, my tech. "Watcha got?" I asked.

"Another lead, in Washbro, Washington." (A/N: Fake town) My heart dropped, that was where my old pack was. "O-OK. Thanks Billy." I said and hung up.

I spent an hour thinking about whether or not I was going to go.

I decieded to go. My plan was to go, find William and get the hell out of there.

I packed my bags and checked out. When I left the time was 11:10 p.m. and I was in California. I knew that it wasn't going to talk me long to get there.

Morning soon rolled around and I just pasted the sign that said "Welcome to Washbro Home of the Wolfs."Ironic huh?

I decied to go for a run, I pulled up to the edge of the forest line. I got out and started to walk through the woods. I shifted into my wolf, she was white with black tipped ears, tail, and paws, I also had black clover on my forehead. (A/N: they still have their clothes on when they shift.)

I started to run until my legs where numb.

Flashback

I remember the first time I shifted. I was ten, it was right after one of the beatings I had been through. I was laying there wishing I would die or be saved from my hell. When I heard a voice.

"Don't give up. " she whispered to me.

"Who are you?" I asked, I knew that I came from a line of wolves but I never knew what happened when you did turn.

"I'm you're wolf, my job is to make sure you're safe." She grinned at me.

"OK." I felt my bones start to crack, but it didn't hurt like I imagined it would. After all my bones crack, I saw that I had shifted.

End of Flashback.

I came to a small clearing and took a long drink from it. I laid-ed down and rested my head on my paws and soon fell asleep.

I woke to the sound of paws hitting the forest floor, they were running fast and towards me. I couldn't tell how many were running in my direction until they all closed in around me. I knew that they weren't my old pack. they where Rogues.

They all shift back to human form, as so did I. There probably about ten of them.

"Well what do we have here?" A tall man with messy brown hair, brown eyes, and a beard said.

"I could say they same thing." I spat at him.

"OOO. She had sparks in her. She would be fun to play with." Another man said. "I bet she would." The first guy agreed. "Get her. " He continued. 

They all started to come towards me. I round-house kick one of the guys, making him fall backwards. I stabbed most of them after 20 minutes of fighting they were dead. I started breathing heavly. Great now I'm pissed off, I have a cut lip and other various cuts, I was tired again, and covered in blood. This was the start of a bad day.

Axe's POV Beta of the Black Moon Pack (Odelette's old pack)

I was sitting in my Alpha Riley's office. I felt bad for him, he lost his only daughter and his only child thrirteen years ago. Him and his wife never had anymore children. "Axe, I want you to go on a patrol now." Alpha Riley said. "Yes, Alpha. " I walked out into the living room to grab they guys. "Patrol time." All the guys followed.

We all shifted in to our wolves and started to run, after awhile a scent hit me. Rogues.

I told the guys through our mind link and we headed off towards the scent, when we got there, there was about ten rogues surrounding a girl, a very pretty girl with long dark violet red brown hair. Her scent smelled like vaniella and strawberrys, that made my wolf purr. Why is he doing that?

"Well what do we have here?" A tall man with messy brown hair, brown eyes, and a beard said.

"I could say they same thing." She spat at him.

"OOO. She had sparks in her. She would be fun to play with." Some other rogue said. "I bet she would." The first guy agreed. "Get her. " He continued. 

She started to fight all them off, she was a natural. She was one of the best fighters I've ever seen. We all stood there in amazement.

"Dude. Look at her go." Mike said through our mind link.

"She amazing." Blake commented.

"She's freaking hot!" Zak practically screamed.

After they were dead, she was breathing heavly and her lip seemed to be split open.

"Odelette?" Jackson one of the older fighters, and one of Alpha Riley's friends asked her. She looked up at him with a shock face. "Jackson?" She question.

"Odelette." He ran towards her engulfing her in a hug. They pulled apart, he cupped his hands around her face. "We all thought you were dead." He kissed her cheeks, as tears started to fall from his eyes and her eyes.

"Boys." He rapped his arm around her small body. "Boys I'd like you to meet Odelette. Odelette Riley.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, so new story.!!

Comment and Vote!!

-Paigey<3

Killer RogueOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara