Chapter 25: Gone...Again

Scott POV

I read the words slowly about 5 times before it actually got to me. Back? The monster?

"Stiles where is it?" Derek screams.

Everyone let go of the triangular wooden piece and stood up.

Suddenly the same piece flew up in the air and went flying into the wall opposite of us. "It's over there." I say pointing to the hole that was now in the wall.

"Stiles get behind us." Liam yells and we make ourselves a wall.

But that did nothing. We couldn't see anything. No monster. No Stiles.

"How are we supposed to help?" Lydia asks.

No one answered, knowing that we couldn't help.

More objects were being thrown at the wall, not hitting any monsters.

A knife starts to float behind us. Stiles. It flies over to the wall and cuts into it, writing.

Sorry I am gonna be taken but I'll be back

"Stiles! No! Stay with us!" Derek cries but it's too late the knife falls.

"He's gone. Again." I whisper.

..... flashback .....

We were all trapped in the room, everyone but Stiles and Derek.

"We need to get out." I state walking over to the door.

"How? We've been in here for, what? Like three day? We can't get out." Lydia cries.

"They might need our help. The man could of got them and are- are killing them. We need to get out." I repeat.

"If they were actually trying to find us then they would've by now. They aren't looking. They are probably fucking right now not giving a shit about us." Lydia snaps back.

"They are looking. I know it." I counter.

"Then where are they? Huh?" Malia laughs cruelly.

Just then the door flies open. I was half expecting someone to be thrown in but no one was there. It was just open. We all slowly walk over and glance out.

"Is this a trick?" Liam asks.

I don't answer. I just walk out. Nothing happens so I start running. Everyone follows me as we run to Stiles house. It was two miles away, but no one slowed down. We had a lot of extra energy lying around.

When we make it there something seems off. Blood. I smell blood. I look to Liam, Isaac, and the other werewolves and they all had scared faces. Stiles blood.

We run in and see a puddle of red. I quickly take my phone out and call Derek.

"Scott? Stiles is in the hospital. We aren't gonna be able to find you guys for awhile. But we will find you." Derek sounded heart broken.

"Derek we are out. The door opened and we are at Stiles' place. Why is he in the hospital?" I ask eagerly.

"He-he stabbed himself. Just get here." Derek sighs and I hear a door opening and hear Stiles soft voice saying 'I don't know'.

What doesn't he know? I look at everyone and they all had heard. We are going to the hospital.

..... end of flashback .....

I can't lose Stiles again. Just can't. He's my best friend. My brother. I can't lose him.

I look to my left and Lydia, Malia, and Liam are crying. I look to my right and see Isaac hugging Jackson and Peter with his arms crossed across his chest. Derek just looked surprised. This was hard on him the most. Everyone knew by now that him and Stiles were thing.

A tear rolled down my cheek and fell onto my shirt. I wipe it away and throw my fist down onto the table snapping the board. Stiles was gone.

"We have to get him back." I whisper but everyone could hear me clearly.

"How. He's dead and invisible. Sorta sounds impossible." Peter snarls. I, everyone, glares at him.

He holds his hands up in defence. "He has a point." Derek sighs, rubbing his face.

"Okay...we need to figure out how to see him and the monster." I state. Deaten nods and pulls out a suitcase.

"What is that?" Liam asks.

"Well I thought this might happen. Stiles being taken and all. I read up more on venenum e corpore and found some interesting things." Deaten says opening the case.

He pulls out three vials. A blue one. A purple one. A greenish one.

"What are they?" Lydia asks in a annoyed tone.

"The first one," He holds up the blue liquid, "Is hyacintho mortem. Lydia?"

She rolls her eyes. "Latin for blue death. But why?"

"You drink it and you die for twenty four hours. Useful for being able to help Stiles." Deaten says. He then holds up the purple liquid. "mortuus est potentia."

He eyes Lydia again. "Dead power. Why would we want our power to die though?"

"Not necessarily die. The power you hold will die with you," He holds up the blue liquid again, "So when you take this, you will keep your power."

"Then what's the green one?" I ask.

"Probably the most important one. Without this, you will not be able to find Stiles. You will just be lost in the afterlife for twenty-four hours. Circa dimidium. Half living connection in Latin." Deaten finishes placing them all back in the case.

"Okay. So who's going? And how do we get him back?" I ask once he finishes locking the case.

"Derek will have to go and Stiles can't become human again. He will be dead forever. But we can get him back here and teach him to control the power he now holds so we can see him. No one would have to know he was dead.  Everyone would think he was fine. If he can control enough power he can make it so we can even touch him. It would be like he was alive." Deaten sighs and packs up his stuff.

"When? When are we doing this?" I ask. It's like everything I say now are questions.

"Tomorrow. Derek needs his rest before we can do this. If he is even the little bit tired we might want to reschedule. It is going to be dangerous. So get sleep everyone." Deaten leaves and soon everyone else does too.

Derek and I are now alone. "You can do this Derek." I say walking up to him.

"How do you know? What if I screw up and end up killing him?" Derek cries. He actually cries.

"Derek you are strong. Your love for Stiles is strong. You can and will do this. Derek. Get my brother back." I whisper hugging him.

"I will Scottie." Derek tightens the grip he had on me.

Please read this

Okay I would love it if you give ideas for this book! You can comment the ideas or dm me but please give me ideas for the next few chapters! Love ya'll! Have an amazing day/night!