Chapter 21: It Was Only A Dream

Derek POV

I took Stiles to Deaten's. He started to sweat and talk in his sleep. Then he started screaming. It scared me.

"I don't know what's wrong, Derek." Deaten tells me.

"Maybe it's just a nightmare." Deaten states.

"He's been asleep, screaming, for almost twelve hours! It's not just some stupid nightmare Deaten!" I yell. As if to answer Stiles screams.

"Why are you acting like this Derek? I thought you hated this boy." Deaten questions.

"I don't hate him. I never hated him. I just want him to be okay." I answer putting my head down.

The last twelve hours have been terrible. Stiles won't wake up, Malia, Peter, and the rest of my pack have been kidnapped, and now Deaten is getting closer to finding out the truth about Stiles and I. Everything had been bad.

Deaten leaves the room to go get something so I take this as my chance. I walk over to Stiles, kiss his forehead and whisper, "Stiles. Stiles please. Please wake up."

He doesn't move but his face softens. I slowly bend over and kiss him gently on his lips. Before I know it he starts kissing back.

I pull away surprised. "Stiles! You're awake!" He sits up and looks at me with surprise, fear, and anger.

"Derek. You're okay?" His voice cracks making me want to cry.

"I'm fine Stiles. I'm completely fine. Are you okay? I've been worried sick." I place my hand on his cheek and pull him closer.

"I killed them all. I thought I killed you. He told me I killed you. They were all dead." He sobs into my shoulder.

I rub circles into his back trying to calm him. "It's okay Stiles. Everyone is okay. You're okay."

Stiles starts to shake his head. "I'm not okay Derek. I'm not okay." His tears stain his face and I pull him into my lap.

"You're okay because I love you. I wouldn't let anything happen to you. You are mine." I softly kiss his lips.

I hear Deaten rummaging through stuff in the other room so I look back at Stiles and whisper, "I should probably get him." Stiles nods and I gently pick him up, kiss him on the lips, and set him on the table again.

I slowly walk into the back room Deaten was in. "Derek can you help me, I'm trying to find a blue bottle that will help Sti-" I cut him off.

"Stiles is awake." I turn back around and head back to the room with my mate in it.

"Wait what?" Deaten follows me.

Stiles waves to Deaten, still obviously scared shitless. "Stiles I'm so glad to see you're awake." Deaten says still surprised.

"Ya. Me too." Stiles says looking back to m8y longing. I smile and mouth 'later'.

"So tell me what happened." Deaten questions.

"It's a long story. What time is it?" Stiles looks at me again.

"Almost five pm. You were out for twelve hours. Well from when I found you." I answer.

"What? Twelve hours? It was only like an hour or two." He tries making sense of it.

"Can I take him home?" I ask Deaten. "He can answer questions tomorrow."

Deaten nods his approval. I walk over to Stiles and help him up. His arm wraps around my shoulder for support and I wrap my arm around his waist. From someone else's view it would look like I was just helping him.

When we get out to my car I try to explain what's been going on.

"So everyone else has been taken. Everyone. Even your dad and my uncle and Scott's mom. We still can contact them but I haven't since we did yesterday. I'm pretty sure Deaten is like really close to finding out about us also. But that's definitely not as bad. We really need to find them before it's to late." I finish off with a gasp.

"Derek." He looks up at me.

"Ya Stiles."

"Can we take the rest of the day off. I just can't do it today. I really need you. I really need us." Stiles cries pulling me in.

I'm speechless. "Stiles. Um ya ya we can look for them tomorrow. You need to take a break anyways. We can talk about it if you want." I try pushing.

"Please don't make me." Stiles begs.

"We-We don't have to." I pull into Stiles driveway. His dad wasn't here.

"Thank you." Stiles sighs.

He gets out and I'm about to pull out of the driveway to go home when Stiles turns around.

"Please Derek. Please stay." I nod and park. Getting out a pull Stiles into another hug.

"I love you and would do anything for you." I whisper into his ear. He nods up at me but doesn't have his usual smile on his perfect lips.

"I know. I love you too." I replies taking my hand and pulling me into his house and up to his bedroom.

...Gets sexual...

When we get in there he pulls me down onto his bed and gets on top of me. Stiles takes his shirt off and starts to pull mine off.

"Stiles we shouldn't. You just went through something and this would be me taking advantage of you." I whisper placing my hand on his.

He doesn't answer, instead he takes my shirt off. "Stiles." I say firmly. It's like he didn't even hear me.

Stiles unbuttons my jeans and slides them off. "Stiles." I say louder. He looks up at me.

"Please Derek. I need you." He whispers taking his own jeans off.

"Not like this Stiles. I'll always be there for you but now is not the time." I try to sound convincing but even I want this.

"Derek. I love you." Stiles says kissing me. His hands found their way into my boxers and he slowly pulled them down reveling my penis.

"Stiles I love you too but now is not the time." I moan accidently.

"Then when is? Derek I want you. Don't you want me?" He asks. Stiles smiles as he moves down my body. Kissing down my happy trail.

He wraps his lips around me. I was surprised how good it felt but I knew this was taking advantage of him when he was sad.

"Stiles stop." I demand getting up and pushing him off of me.

He just sits there staring up at me. "You don't want me." He says softly.

"Stiles I want you. I really want you but now isn't the time." I pull back on my boxers and jeans then sit next to him.

"I know. I just need you right now Derek. I need you." He starts sobbing.

"Stiles you have me okay. I love you. Please Stiles please." I hug him tightly.

"I love you too." Stiles whispers into my chest.